18. Bhabhi can convince bhaiya😜

Sonu's POV 

'So ? You don't like your old friend ?' I asked Mahi while sipping tea in pur living room.

'Oh, you already know that he was my college friend ?' Mahi lifted his eyebrows.

'Yeah, knew from your bratty brother'

'Hmmmm... actually the matter isn't about like dislike. Gautam is a good hearted person but too much quarrelsome. Once he fighted with me for no reason. From that time whenever he talks about me pinches or indirectly condemns. He has a bad habit of pinching everyone'

'But Mahi you were too angry today, even you ignored him in office. As it's a subject of business deal you should be humble with him naa ?'

'I understand Sonu, but I'm angry on Yuvi too. He made the deal without informing me. I had no wish to take his help'

'What could Yuvi bhai do ? You were irregular in office, situation of business was going through ebb, the salaries were pending and nobody was agree to deal with as. But he did, knowing that our company is small, profit is less despite that he agreed the deal in sake of friendship'

'You're right Sonu. I know Gautam is a good human being but people like him can't be adored by society for the whimsical nature. And after the clash with him how can I deal with him ?'

'This is business Mahi, here many things we have to do what we never want. Please dear, don't be angry. And be regular in office, dekhna sab theek ho jayega'

'Ok but I'm assuring you he will make new new issues everyday for silly reasons'

'Hahaha and I'll enjoy his quarrels with you and Chiku's slangs'

Mahi joined in laughter with me, I knew I can convince him. Don't know why he considers all of my words. Ahem ahem.... I am his bestfriend after all😁

.

.

Next day

Today Mahi also joined in the cabin. Me, Chiku and other staffs worked peacefully. I was satisfied that Mahi is convinced now and doing his duty.

'Sooonuuu'

Brat Chiku called me with a bratty smile. I lifted my eyebrows

'You are my brother naa ? Please help meee my brotherrrr'

'Kya chahiye be ?'

'Umm nothing much. Please tell Mahi bhai to grant me leave after lunch please please please...'

'Why ? Date hai kya Rohit ke sath ?'

'Heyy how do you know his name ?' Chiku blushed.

'Your Mahi bhai told'

'Oh that's great. Please manage him naa bhabhi ji'

'Oh shut up!'

'Aww bhabhi ji is shyyyy'

'Chiku I'm not your bhabhi ji brat! Shut up or I'll complaint to Mahi against you'

'No no please don't bhabhi ji sorry Sonu bhai... please don't. He obeys all of your words... unghhh... but please help me today... I promised him to meet'

'Ok ok I'll try'

.

Lunch time

As usual I sat with Yuvi bhai and Chiku where Goti sir was also sitting and they started eating but I was waiting for Mahi.

'Come here Sonu'

Mahi called me from another table and he himself also sat there. Yuvi bhai and Goti sir once stare at him then at me. I felt embarassed and silently expressed a sorry to them and went to Mahi.

Sometimes later Chiku also came and sat with us.

'Sorry for distributing. I'm not hearing anything you can talk amongst yourselves'

'No problem Chiku, I know you aren't comfortable there' Mahi smirked.

I signalled them to hush because Goti sir could easily hear us. And my doubt went true.

'Yuvi, I think your staffs are disturbed with me. I'll lunch at cabin from tomorrow' Goti sir said.

Yuvi Bhai said nothing, nor we. I felt bad for the gentleman. I thought Mahi and Chiku are overreacting for old issues.

_______________________

Short chapter 😅
Tomorrow I'll try to write long one.
Forgive my grammatical mistakes and keep enjoying beauties 🤗