13. 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

Sonu's POV

'Hello Yuvi bhai, can you please grant me a leave for one week ?'

'Why Sonu ? Any emergency ?'

'No, actually I'm sick, high fever from yesterday. Umm I need to go home... are no no... I can go alone. I need my family this time bhaiya...'

'Sure but why you're asking me ? I mean your another boss is present in your home naa ?'

'He is little disturbed... you don't know about Priyanka didi's...?'

'Oh yeah yeah I heard... sorry sorry. Ok Sonu you can go home and take care'

.

.

Yuvi bhai granted a one-week leave from office and I cut the call. I'm feeling too much weakness now, skin is burning in high fever. You guys want to know how is this happened ?

Then listen;

Yesterday I went away from home being snubbed by Mahi. Once again I became blamed for nothing. It made me sob again.

I went to the bushy garden behind his house and sat on a half-broken bench. The place is surrounded by big trees and bushes, nobody can notice me from outside.

I felt so bad for Priyanka didi. Not only Mahi but also me felt a huge shock hearing the news. I can't forget her last day visit and the sweet behaviour. Her nice self was buried in arrogance. When sunlight started to reflect in her beautiful self the ill fate took her!

Didi, I'm not your enemy... I prayed for your happy life... I don't know where you are... but I know you won't misunderstand me like your Mahi.

Whatever I imagined about him gone wrong. His sweet words are just flatter, keeping me in his own house is just his mercy towards poor people like me, example of his greatness nothing more.

He NEVER loved me.

He loves Priyanka didi, Chiku, Yuvi bhai and all of his staffs so that he didn't blame any of them but me. 

.

.

.

*****Hours passed

Evenng gloom engulfed the area. Halogens of road are turned on but couldn't reach properly where I am. The full moon like teasing me... once Mahi held my hand to take me in house beneath same moonlit sky.......

And today... I'm still sitting here like a vagabond because he doesn't want to see my face!

The weather is cold enough... I'm just wearing a t-shirt. Soon I felt shivering and ache in body. My breath becoming warm, eyes was burning and tearing. My body temperature was increasing.

I couldn't sit for long, laid down on the bench. My body was shivering badly, soon eyes became closed... and I couldn't remember anything after that.

.

.

When I got back conciousness I invented myself under the warmth of blanket. First saw the known ceiling opening my eyes. I'm lying on the regular place where I sleep everyday. Felt like the fever is low but head was dizzy and too much weakness.

I took enough minutes to remember everything. Couldn't understand how I came here from the bushy garden.

Mahi wasn't around me nor in the room. Maybe he brought me here just to obey his responsibility. Whatever, I set my mind. I NEED A BREAK FROM EVERYTHING.

I wanna spend some time with my family. Only they can provide the comfort I need now. I got up and looked for my phone which was on the bedside table. Then I noticed some medicines and a flask of warm water were also there.

I didn't care and called Yuvi bhai. Now I'm free to go home. So I started to search my bag and then from the opened door my eyes went to the living room...

He's sitting on couch, looking outside of the large window in blank eyes.......

I felt bad for his situation but can't help so I continued to pack my bag. I made no noise that can distract him. I don't want to show my 'unholy' face to him.

But God was writing something else. As I was too weak and because of too much dizziness I lost my balance and fall down...

An unwanted groan came out from my mouth.

_____________________

__________