Reunion (oneshot)

One day I found an album while cleaning Mahi's wardrobe. I started to turning over the photos.... so many photos from Mahi's childhood, college days and working days too.

Mahi also sat beside me to see them.

"See this is my chittu, my childhood friend......... and this is Veeru, college mate..... and these are college excursion photos, here's Ashish, Irfan and this is Yuvi...."

His finger stopped on Yuvi bhai's photo, where Yuvi bhai standing beside Mahi, hugging his waist

"You miss Yuvi bhai a lot right Mahi ?"

"Umhu!" Mahi nodded his head as no. "I don't miss your arrogant Yuvi bhai, I miss my that friend who had a great bond with me... at the college days"

"I can feel... I wish everything will be ok"

"No need Sonu, you and Gracy are enough for me. Leave this album, it's Gracy's feeding time"

Mahi snatched the album from me and threw that at a corner of wardrobe. I clearly saw tears in his eyes.

.

.

.

At afternoon

Mahi was watering the saplings at garden, I was feeding bottled milk to Gracy sitting aside.

"Don't spit Gracy baby... look at the sky... see how many birds are flying! Wowww!! Drink fast bachcha, then you'll be strong and can fly with them vuuuuu......"

Gracy giggled and jerked her tiny legs.

"Yeah yeah... you're my angel naa ?"

At a time I noticed someone coming towards our  garden. A tall, muscular man... when he came nearer I was totally amazed!! Arey, Yuvi bhai..........

He is coming at last... smiled widely noticing me.

"So ? Mr. Yuvraj Singh finally remembered poor brother!" I stood up.

"Don't say like that Sonu" Yuvi bhai reached close to me "I was missing you a lot"

He was gonna hug me but Gracy was in my arms and Yuvi bhai too noticed her.

"Your baby ?" He asked pointing at Gracy.

"No, our baby"

We both looked aside and saw Mahi came there. His jaw became stiff seeing Yuvi bhai.

"That's great. Aamm... how are you Mahi ?"

"Good. How is 'YUTI' company going ?"

"YUTI company ?"

"Yuvi and Goti's shared company"

"Might I have made a deal with Goti but that doesn't mean that I have to change company's name. It's YUMA company still now and never gonna changed!"

"Arey Mahi first tell him to sit yaar" I said and put a chair for Yuvi bhai. But he didn't sit and still stared at Mahi who was silent.

"Mahi, I know I did wrong. But you ? How you can be so rude ? You're cool, kind-hearted right ? So why you put an end to our friendship ?"

"What friendship Yuvraj ? Friendship has no value in business" Mahi said in husky voice.

"No Mahi please... forgive me... we have deeper relation beyond any business"

"We HAD"

"No no no, we still are friends Mahi.... please gimme one chance to rectify all misunderstandings"

"No need Yuvraj Singh, focus on your business profit"

"Mahi..." I whispered in Mahi's ears "please don't be so rude, he came from far for you"

"I know I don't deserve pardon but still I came for begging. You won't believe but I missed you two a lot...... cravings for seeing you dragged me here, sorry if I disturbed you.... good to see you happy with the little angel"

Yuvi bhai soothed Gracy's cheeks. "Take care Sonu"

 He wiped his eyes once and about to move;

"Yuvi"

Mahi called him... Yuvi bhai slowly turned to him, saw Mahi with pathetic eyes...

"Yuvi ? You just called me Yuvi ?"

Mahi nodded his head, "I can forget everything if you stop letting your silly brain fucked by anyone"

Yuvi bhai smiled with tears and quickly hugged Mahi, he too hugged Yuvi back. Both of their shoulders wet with eachothers tears.  The dusky sky witnessed two bestfriend's reunion

I don't know Gracy understood anything or not but she suddenly started to giggle

Mahi freed Yuvi bhai after a long time. That was a damn emotional moment I can't describe in words...........

That night Yuvi bhai stayed at our farmhouse and we chatted whole night. 

And.... most importantly..... I learned a big lesson that day ---- no evil forces can break real friendship💞

 I learned a big lesson that day ---- no evil forces can break real friendship💞