9. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Sonu's POV

Mahendra sir came running to me. Balanced himself reaching me and put his hands on his waist.

'So you're sitting here! You know how long I'm searching for you ?'

'Why sir ?'

'Why matlab ? You came out from home even in this lonely place... Sonu I'm worried'

I remained silent. He said again;

'Sonu let's go home. Then we'll talk. This place is not good'

'I won't go to your home sir'  I said without looking at him.

'Matlab!!'

He sat closely beside me. I can feel his breath. Mild air of vast field and his close presence shivered me. I bit my lips. 

'Sonu ? My house ? Not yours ? Huhh...look at me... I'm apologising from her side. Actually she's very pp... possessive over me... and arrogant too I agree. But... I know... you're hurted...'

'Its ok sir... I've a single request to you...' 

'Yes please bolo...'

'Sir please arrange an any kind of pg for me... I've no problem if the owner misbehave with me... or the basement of our office.... I can manage there too'

'STOP IT SONU!'

I put my head down. He sighed heavily and stay silent for a couple of minutes.

'Look at me' he said.

I didn't raise my head. So he stretched my chin with his fingers. I was forced to face him.

'Sonu... just gimme right answers. Who is the owner of the house ?' He asked so softly.

'Y...you ss... sir'

'Did I ever disrespect you ?'

'Nn...no... sir'

'Did I ever hurt you ?'

'Nn...never'

'Were you totally happy there before Priyanka's visit ?'

'Hm... yes sir'

'Good'

He released my chin.

'Now I promise you Sonu in my presence nobody can disrespect you anymore' He said in deep voice. I stared at him and face the cool but attractive eyes, they were full of faith.

I don't know when tears dripped from my eyes. He wiped them.

'I'm really Sorry Sonu babu... Please ghar chaliye... and one more thing, that is your house too ok ?'

I couldn't deny that request. And truly I had nothing to do else. Living with him was best for me in that unknown city. Whom I believed in this new life was neither Yuvi bhai nor Chiku, but Mahendra sir. Yes, I understood, he could be anything but not a deceiver.

He stood up and raised a hand to me. First time I held his hand and stood up. Then we walked together and Mahendra sir was still holding my hand...

.

.

.

.

From that day I noticed Mahendra sir reduced spending time in phone. Most of the calls come from either Yuvi bhai and office workers or his family.