7. 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫

Sonu's POV

Two weeks passed. On the last weekend I visited my parents house. But this weekend I'm gonna spend with Mahendra sir.... I mean, in his house.

Our business slightly started to going well so Mahendra sir is now a little relaxed.

At the Sunday morning I got up early but as usual he wasn't beside me. I became more attracted towards his personality in this very week, I got the chance to see him more closely.

His likes, choices, habits everything attracted me. When he ropes his long hairs and wears a fancy shirt and partially rolls the sleeves... totally looks like a Bollywood hero!

I prepared tea when he returned then asked him what will I cook today because the maid doesn't come in Sundays.

'Sonu, I like tandoori naan a lot but I can't make it...... if you can.....'

'Sure sir! I can make it good. Something else ?'

'Ummm chicken also'

'Aw then you have to go market'

'Um... Ok. If you need anything from market...'

'No sir I don't need anything. Bring only chicken'

This time his phone rang. He stared at the phone then stared at me. Then went outside. Maybe personal call.

I went to kitchen and focused on cooking. I remember sometimes he talks in phone still late night outside of our room. I thought it could be his family or private calls. But how much private call that he cannot talk a single word in front of me ?
.
.
.
.

_______________________

He returned from market, I took the bag from him and went to kitchen.

What is this!!

Not only chicken, he bought some chocolates and cold drinks too.

'Did you invited Yuvi bhai or anyone ?'

'Umm... no no'

'Then these ? You like these ?' I showed him the chocolates and drinks.

He just nodded his head and took those things from me. Maybe he placed them in his room.

I didn't know that was the most surprising day for me. Why surprising ? I don't know.
.
.
.

I was busy in cooking and Mahendra sir went to take a bath. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

***Ding dong

I opened the door and saw a girl standing there. Tiptop, smart... with a sling bag, phone in hand... may be she was a little surprised to see me.

'Who are you ?'  She asked.

Her expression like that she is the mistress of this house and I'm a stranger who awkwardly rushed in her house.

'Heyyy.... who are you ?' She asked again. Now a little annoyingly.

'Ss... sonu umm noo Suresh'

'Who Sonu ? Huhh... new servant ?'

Her talking style was a little arrogant. I was embarassed.

'N...noo' I replied.

'So ? What are you doing in this house ? Aur Mahi kahan hai ?'

Maybe she's Mahendra sir's relative or friend– I thought.

'He is taking a bath'

'Move from the door, let me in'

I moved aside. She proudly went inside. Not only that, she went to the kitchen too and started to check the utensils.

'Who made this tandoori naans ?' She asked.

'Me'

'And you making the chicken also ?'

'Yes, why ?'

'Then why did you lie ? You're a cook, a servant of Mahi right ?'

'No mam I'm his employee. We just stay together' I said a little hardly as her talking style was embarassing for me.

'Together ? From when ?'

'Almost two weeks'

'And Mahi didn't inform me !!!'

Who is the girl ? Why would Mahendra sir inform her ?

In this time, Mahendra sir came out from bathroom and saw her. His face got brightened.

'Heyy Priyanka... when did you come darling ?'
.
.
.
.

______________________

Sorry for short chapter. Next time I'll extend.

Forgive my grammatical mistakes and keep enjoying beauties 🤗