17. Sweet personality

Sonu's POV

'Welcome Goutam sir'

The man just nodded a little to Dinesh sir then stared at me, better to say was measuring me inch by inch through his eyes.

'New staff ?' He asked lifting his single eyebrow.

'No sir'

'Didn't see in previous week'

'I was in leave'

'For what ?'

'Sickness'

'What sickness ?'

'High fever'

'Else ?'

'Nothing sir'

'Fever isn't a severe disease that one should take one week long leave. I won't bear it again'

He rapidly went to the cabin leaving behind me dumbfounded. Who is he to bear my leave ?

'Behench***!!'

Chiku gave a Hindi slang from beside and just then Mahi came out from cabin and stopped front of me. His expression was telling that he's irritated.

'I am going. When you want to back call me, I'll pick you'

'Ok Mahi but what happened and who is he ?'

'Tell you later' Said Mahi while going out giving me no chance to say something more.

'Who is he Chiku ?'

'A behench***'

'Why did he say he won't bear my leave. Who is he to bear ?'

'He is our new Bosssss...dike'

'Don't give slang and please tell me clearly'

'Hear from Mahi bhai. If I will say, definitely use slangs a lot'

'Are shortly kuch to bata'

'He is our bosses' old friend of college life. But the sweetness of friendship has gone for that guy's behaviour. Yuvi bhai had nothing to do in dealing with business problem so he under compulsion shared the business with him as his business is enough prosperous. And as an old friend he could help Yuvi bhai. Huhh fuck!!'

'Oh then it's a happy deal, we may have profit'

'Hm may be'

'So why Mahi is angry ?'

'I said na, the sweetness of relationship has gone. Except that Yuvi bhai didn't discuss about dealing with Mahi bhai'

'Ohh it's a small issue. I'll convince Mahi, don't worry'

'Are problem tumhare Mahi ka nhi hai. That ... (means Gautam sir) that fucker quarrels with everyone, even with cool, polite people like Mahi bhai'

'Shh... say low, they can hear. Ok ok focus on work'

I said nothing then because I understood Chiku also dislikes the man. But I don't seem him as such bad person. He looks really disciplined and serious in work.

.

.

.

At lunch time we (me, Chiku, Yuvi bhai) as usual sat together only Mahi was absent. Yuvi bhai asked Gautam sir to sit with us. And he agreed without hesitation, means he's also like Yuvi and Mahi, doesn't see the staffs in low eyes.

'Sorry Sonu, couldn't take your news for this business headache you know na mere bhai...'

'Are it's ok bhaiya'

'So how are you now ?'

'Good' 

I was smilingly talking with Yuvi bhai but suddenly noticed that Gautam is watching me. I got embarassed and put down my head.

'Yuvi, you're really irresponsible towards your employees' (teasing tone)

'Why Goti ? I treat them as my own brothers'

'Hmm but you didn't think that only fever isn't enough for taking one week long leave. There must be some huge problem you should care'

'Relax Goti. He must be very sick, otherwise he's a sincere and punctual guy'

'Good then…'

.

.

Before closing off at evening I went to cabin to handover the files, Yuvi bhai was a little busy with laptop so he told me to give files Goti sir who was sitting in a little distance and scrolling his phone. Slightly I went to him.

'Sir'

He looked at me.

'Today's files...'

I stretched the files to him and he held them, but his eyes were on me. I tried to smile and stood in as possible polite manner.

'Suresh right ?'

'Yes sir'

'Sweet personality' he smirked.

'Thank you sir'

He nodded his head and signed the files.

Then I came out and prepared for going off. Chiku was done he byed me and went out. Yuvi bhai and Goti sir came out together and stood outside for a little conversation.

I have to call Mahi then he'll come to pick me so I took my phone and stood at the stairs. Dinesh sir was locking the office rooms and I saw Yuvi bhai starting his car.

I dialed Mahi's number but due to network issue my call wasn't reaching. I tried again and again but the same network problem occurrd.

'Any problem Suresh ?'

Goti sir asked while opening his car's door.

'No no sir. It's alright'

'I can drop you, come in car'

'No thanks sir. Aap jaiye'

'But you're still standing here, everyone is gone'

'Actually sir Mahi ka phone nhi lag raha'

'Kiska ?'

Maybe he surprised with my only Mahi calling.

'Vo sir Mahi told that he will pick me'

'Hmm. Everyday he drops you to your home ?'

'Umm yes I mean... we live in his house together. So come and go together'

'Ohh are you his friend ?'

'No sir actually... yes we are friends now'

Maybe he was about to say something but suddenly Mahi picked the call.

'Hello Mahi, I'm done. You may come'

Mahi said he is nearby and will reach quickly. Goti sir already started his car and was turning back his car for departing. Me too walked into the main road for Mahi and he reached within two minutes on his bike.
I climbed behind him and saw Goti sir was seeing us with bloodshot eyes.

--- ∆ ------ ∆ ----- ∆ ---

Mahi & Sonu be like : - "Jalte raho Goti hahaha"🤣🤣 (Keep burning Goti)