24. Confessing LOVE 💕

[These lyrics are not Priyanka's but Sonu's thoughts regarding Mahi🤞🏻😌]
________________________

Mahi dragged Sonu in the car, then started driving roughly. Sonu warned him not to drive recklessly.

'What are you doing Mahi ? Drive slowly... areh, accident ho sakta hai please slow...'

'SHUT UP!! SIT SILENTLY'

Sonu's body jerked off due to Mahi's sudden anger. Mahi too regret but he had nothing to do. He lost control over his emotions today.

Mahi dragged Sonu again to their bedroom after reaching home. Sonu was dumbfounded seeing the coolest man in this form. He gave his blazer to Sonu so he was only in his t-shirt. His biceps was visible thus, and with the angry face he was looking damn hot... but the fear was following Sonu's mind.

'Mahi what are you doing..... aahhhh!!'

Mahi threw him harshly on bed and banged the door. Sonu crouched in fear. He clearly heard Mahi's gnashing.

'Why were you dancing in that Goti's embrace shameless bitch ?' Mahi asked in a low but bold voice.

'You tt..too da...danced with Deepika' Sonu mumbled in fear.

'Did I touch her ?.... Say DID I TOUCH HER ?'

'Hnghh... nn...no...no'

'So why you held Goti's shoulder bitch ? And why let him hold your waist ?' Mahi grinned teeth again.

'Yes I did, so ? What's your problem Mahi ? Who am I to you ? And you... you were busy with your CRUSH naa ? Say... hunn... blaming me being yourself a Casanova!'

'What!' Mahi's eyes like blasted. 'What Sonu ? Repeat it ... what ... Casanova ? Did you just say the word to me ?'

'Yes Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Goti said right. You're a Casanova!'

'Ohhh.... Goti said this naa ? And now you too think me a Casanova ? How nicely you been brainwashed by him Sonu wahh!!'

Mahi clapped while his eyes watering. Sonu saw that and instantly regret for previous words. Mahi moved far from him so he quickly came to him and went to wipe his eyes...

'Mahi please don't cry.... sorry mahi...'

But Mahi removed his hands.

'No! Don't touch me. Am I Casanova naa ? Stay away from me. I don't deserve pious persons like you... I'm Casanova, I should be stay in brothel!' Mahi panicked.

'No Mahi no please... I'm sorry dear... I know you're not like that... I LOVE YOU MAHI'

Sonu said holding Mahi's face and regret again for exposing his long-hidden truth. He released Mahi's face and stood looking down.

'What ? What did you say Sonu ?'

Mahi lifted his chin with his fingers and made him face his eyes.

'What did you say... Sonu ?' Mahi whispered.

'You heard it'

'Repeat it Suresh Raina!'

'I...I lo... love you'

'You love a Casanova who doesn't deserve your chastity ?'

'Mahi please forgive me' Sonu folded his hands 'I love you from many days... I understood Mahi that you're a complete different soul behind the cold vest. You personality always attracted me from the fi.... first day'

'So why you delayed so much to confess it ?' Mahi asked holding Sonu's folded hands.

'Because I was afraid about your reaction....' Sonu tried to say more but the velocity of cry disrupted his voice. 

'And what about me Sonu ? If I say, me too fell for you far before ?'

Sonu looked at him surprisingly, he couldn't believe his ears, words left his tongue, he forgot to blink. Mahi kept saying;

'Usually I don't express my emotions from childhood so this time too I remained silent. But I observed love in your eyes, care in your hands. You tied me in your immense love Sonu, now I cannot free myself...... me too in love with you.....'

'Are you s... serious...Mahi ?'

'Cannot you understand ? Had not I restricted Priyanka from coming here ? Had not I cared you a lot ? Even am I not dependent on your care now ? Yes I have many colleagues and friends, but ever I prioritise them more than you ? Are not you only one whom I cherish most this time ?'

'Mahi....'

'But I don't deserve your chastity Sonu. I couldn't love you in that way you did... I know you love me more than yourself... I'm not such great... I'm really Casanova!'

'No Mahi please don't make me more guilt...' Sonu held Mahi's face and wiped his tears, while his face too spurt with tears. 'I haven't seen great people like you Mahi....... I'm over possessive, so I felt jealous whenever I saw you with girls... but believe me Mahi, I always wished your good... and... and I always wished to stay with you.... forever'

'You have to stay with me forever' Mahi said wiping Sonu's tears... 'And me too didn't wanna let you with someone else'

They shared a tight hug. Then stared at each other for a long time. Sonu was shivering with Mahi's deep stare. Mahi was melting in Sonu's  cute face. Their hands were roaming on eachothers' back.

Suddenly our cute Sonu became desperate, and kissed on Mahi's neck. But soon became shy and looked down. He knew that he provoked the lion, now nobody could save him. He felt a hard push and fell on bed all of a sudden..........

… … … … … … … … … … …

I don't know what happened that night. I just know that both wake up late at next morning and reached office delaying one hour.

Chiku babu smirked seeing Sonu limping and Mahi helping him to walk. Goti grinned teeth and poor Yuvi understood nothing and asked what happened to Sonu ?

'Caught a injury in leg' Sonu replied looking down.

Chiku told - 'And surely Mahi bhai gave you that injury ?....... I mean he dragged you yesterday so might be that time you got the injury ? Ohff Mahi bhai you're soooo rough!!!'
🤭

.
.

(Also Mahi be like --- 'Kaun mujhe yun pyar karega jaise Sonu karta hai🥰')

Goti ko jalan ho gaya 🙌🏻

How was it ?🥺
Sorry guys I'm worst in the subject of romanticism......... you please suggest what to write next (except smut)