Farewell

The pizza does not take long to arrive, so Leah and I sit opposite from each other on the living room floor now. The pizza carton on our left and a game board in the middle. It's a trivia quiz game, I never actually heard of, but Leah seems to like it. I love quizzes so I will give it a shot. The game is really enjoyable, and it doesn't take long for me to lead, causing Leah to remain a serious face.

"You're cute when you're making that serious face.", I chuckle.

"I'm not cute, I'm annoyed.", she growls, and I have to laugh.

The game ends like it has to be. I win. As much as I like Leah, I have to admit, I already found one of her biggest flaws. She is a sore loser.

"Oh, come on, I was better.", I say and lean over to kiss her, but she pulls away.

"Go away! I don't want to talk to you.", she expresses but eventually gives in and I kiss her gently.

"Wanna play another round?", I ask as I separate our lips.

"I don't think so.", she yawns. "But I don't wanna go to bed either. How about a film?"

"I never say no to films. Which one do you have in mind?", I ask.

"I would suggest something everyone knows, like Harry Potter or Lord of the rings, but I- ", she recommends.

"I never watched Lord of the rings.", I confess. It's definitely something I should have done by now.

"You what?", she asks in disbelief. "We have to change that."

"I'm all in."

"Maybe not tonight though. The first one is about three hours long and I don't think I can manage to stay awake this long.", she laughs.

"Harry Potter then?", I ask and already cuddle myself onto the sofa.

"Sure, which one is your favourite?", she asks while putting the pizza carton in the bin.

"Third.", I say.

"First?", she asks.

"Fine for me. Anything but fourth.", I grab myself a blanket.

"I knew we would get along.", she chuckles, cuddles herself next to me and puts on the film.

As the movie unfolds, I cuddle more into her chest.

"I'm really glad, I met you.", I mumble.

"I'm really glad you called, when I left you, my number.", she whispers.

"Was I the first one to call back?", I laugh.

"No, I get to dates like that all the time.", she jokes and a box her into the side.

"You're annoying.", I chuckle.

"You're going to sleep over, I guess?", Leah asks as the credits play.

"It's pretty late already, I assume.", I take a look at the clock. 2 am already.

"Don't pretend you didn't want to sleep here.", she chuckles and goes into the bedroom. Leah comes out soon after and throws a t-shirt at me.

"I bet you don't have one with you.", she explains.

"Well, I planned on sleeping naked.", I smirk.

"Not tonight, I don't have the energy for it.", she comes over and kisses me. I can't believe I will be back in Germany in less than 24 hours. I don't want this to end.

I put on the shirt and go to bed, waiting for Leah, who does not take long to cuddle next to me. Her head on my chest, this time.

"Goodnight.", she whispers under her breathe.