Plans

"That was amazing.", Leah breathes and falls down next to me.

"It surely was.", I express and kiss the back of her hand. "What should we do with the rest of the evening? And don't say another round.", I giggle.

"Why not?", she protests.

"Because A I cannot even tell what round it would be.", I laugh. "And B I'm tired.", I answer.

"Sleep then?", she suggests.

"No, I want to enjoy the time with you.", I yawn. "How about a film?", I propose, well knowing that Leah will fly back tomorrow evening. I miss her already and she is not even gone yet.

"Sure.", she grins and turns on my TV. "And I know exactly which one.", she states, and I suppose that I know, too. The third Lord of the rings. I promised I would watch it with her again.

Leah opens Prime and searches for the film.

"Why is your Prime in German?", she asks while she enters the letters into the search bar.

"Let me think. Maybe because we are in Germany and I am German?", I answer sarcastically.

"Okay, I get it.", she says and rolls her eyes.

"Let me guess, we will watch the third Lord of the rings?", I suppose.

"How did you know that?", Leah asks sarcastically.

"I know you.", I expression shrugging my shoulders, followed by pecking her lips.

"Yeah, you pretty much do.", she answers against them. "What did you think of the third? I mean, you broke a promise to watch it.", she asks pouting.

"I really enjoyed it. I get why you are such a fan.", I explain.

"Don't you find it weird, that I am such a geek?", she questions.

"Not at all.", I answer immediately. "I am no better.", I add and yawn.

"Are you sure you will stay awake through the whole film?", Leah asks smiling.

I nod as an answer and cuddle myself into Leahs chest as she starts the film.

Leah's POV:

Marie is fast asleep on my chest not even ten minutes into the film. I put the volume down and watch her sleep while I gently play with her hair.

I don't want to go tomorrow. I feel like we were pretty fast with everything but on the other hand everything just feels so right when I am with her. It doesn't feel rushed. I never experienced something like this before. I wish that she could be in London with me, even though we see each other in three weeks again it feels to long.

Marie always looks so peacefully sleeping on me. I watch her evenly breathing for a while until I fall asleep as well.

I am awake before Marie the next morning. I look down at her, still fast asleep. I am so lucky to call her my girlfriend. It is crazy how deep my feelings are for her. I never felt so much about anyone, I just can't name them yet, it would be too early.

I tenderly stroke her hair which eventually wakes her up.

"Good morning, babygirl.", I whisper and kiss the top of her head.

"Morning.", she mumbles back, moves a bit so she looks at me. "Were you watching me?", she asks sleepy.

"Maybe.", I smirk back.

"Creep.", she answers sarcastically and grabs a pillow to hit me with it.

"Ow.", I let out a played scream and pretend to fall down.

Marie begins to laugh and lays down next to me. I cannot stay serious either and begin to laugh.

"Maybe Laura is right.", Marie says after a moment.

"What do you mean?", I ask and strike a strand of hair behind her ear.

"We are too cute.", she expresses and looks me deep into the eyes. I just know she gets lost in mine as much as I get lost in her forest green ones.

"Yes, we are.", I speak and kiss her.

"It is such a pity that you have to leave again.", she voices after the kiss and now lies forehead to forehead.

"I know.", I whisper in a sad tone.

We lay in silence for a bit, just absorbing the presence of the other.

"You know that I won't move to Germany, right?", I say into the silence after a while.

Marie nods. "I know. You love Arsenal too much.", she sighs.

"I am sorry.", I whisper.

"Guess I have to find a way to move to London then.", she suggests.

I look up at her with big eyes. "You would do that?", I ask for clarification.

She nods. "I wanted to anyway, I just wasn't sure if I should do it, but now I am.", she assures me.

"What was the plan in the first place?"

"The company that I work for has a program for people under thirty. They expand into a couple of countries all over Europe. When you work there and are under thirty, you can apply for a job in a country of your choice.", she explains, and I listen thoughtfully.

"And you want to do that?"

"I wanted to before dad died.", she describes. "He died before I sent the application. I wanted to be there for Ben and Mum, so I did not send it. But I have a good reason now.", she finishes her explanation.

"I am a good reason?", I grin.

"Of course, you are.", she says and pecks my lips.

"Are you sure you still want that? I don't want you to give up your whole life because of me.", I ask anxious. I really want her in London, but only if she wants to be there and not because she only wants to be with me.

"I am.", Marie nods. "I will send out the application, but it can take a bit of time."

"Sounds great.", I utter and kiss her again. "I am really not a fan of long-distance.", I explain.

"Me neither.", she says. "Speaking of it. We should book that flight.", she states and climbs over me to get her tablet.

"Okay, I'll pay for it.", I offer.

"No way, you already paid the one to Germany.", Marie pouts.

"Marie, I don't mean to offend you, but I am quite sure I make more money than you. And flights are expensive.", I try to explain but she cuts me off.

"Then pay the next one, but it is your birthday, you don't have to pay."

"It's not that you are my present.", I mumble.

"I am not?", she plays offended.

"Yes, you are.", I say and kiss her.