Visit

"I can't believe you did that.", I hear Leah shout as I open the door for Laura. "You betrayed me."

"Okay, what did you do?", Laura asks and side-eyes me.

"Nothing.", I put my hands up in defence.

"Nothing? The biggest betrayal in human history is nothing to you?", Leah scoffs.

"Okay, now you are overreacting.", I clarify.

"'First of all, nice to see you, Leah.", Laura speaks and the two hug briefly. "Second of all, what did she do this time?"

"This time?", I scoff. I cannot believe that she backstabs me like that.

"She watched the third Lord of the rings film without me.", Leah answers in a sad tone.

"How could you?", Laura asks but I can tell that she holds back her laughter. Leah really makes a fuss out of it.

"Oh, I am sorry baby.", I say and walk towards Leah to hug her. At first, she does not react but eventually hugs me too. Laura coughs.

"Sorry for overreacting.", Leah says quietly and kisses my nose. Laura coughs again.

"It's okay. I will watch it again with you.", I say and peck her lips. Laura coughs for the third time.

"You might want to get cough syrup.", Leah chuckles as she lets go of me.

"I am just allergic to cuteness, that's all.", she jokes back.

The three of us spent the evening just relaxing and playing a few board games. Leah wins most of them, thankfully. Laura leaves at around 9 pm, so Leah and I have the evening for us.

"Bye.", I wave at her as I close the door. "So, what are the two of us doing for the rest of the evening?", I ask while I turn around to Leah.

"You didn't show me your room, yet.", she notices.

"Don't you find it weird that I still live with my mum?", I ask a bit insecure. Leah seems so self-confident. I mean, I am too but not so much compared to her.

"Why would I?", she shrugs her shoulders. "It is nice to be around family and it saves money."

I am really glad she feels this way.

"Let's go up then.", I say and lead her upstairs.

As soon as we enter my room, Leah puts her luggage down and kisses me passionately.

"We are not in London anymore.", she mumbles between kisses.

"Yeah, I've noticed that.", I say, well knowing what she is implying.

"I think we can push the gas a bit.", she says against my lips. "Only if you want too of course."

God, her asking me for consent is so fucking sexy.

"Mhm.", I hum out and give my tongue access to her mouth, which Leah gives me immediately.

"Just promise me something.", I whisper as I cut our connection and work my way down her neck. Leah hums in approval. "Let me make you cum tonight.", I whisper into her ear and see goosebumps all over her skin, but Leah says nothing.

"I want to hear it.", I say as I begin to suck at her earlobe.

"Fuck.", she hisses "I'll let you.", I grin hearing that.

"Good girl.", I whisper into her ear and let my hands wander under her jumper. I slowly take my fingers up to her breasts and squeeze them a bit, making Leah whimper, until I get rid of her jumper and bra.