Buckshot through the Heart

3rd Person POV:

Elena was trying her best to move on from Stefan and the night that in her mind had truly killed anything that could have still existed between them but it had been hard with everyone still wanting to include him in their plans against Klaus.

But honestly ever since Klaus almost had Jeremy killed and she had to have Damon compel him away for his own safety she had been having second thoughts about this whole vendetta thing anyway.

What was that saying about revenge and digging two graves? Well, she was tired of digging and was more than ready to put down her shovel, even if it meant letting Klaus "win," the potential casualties otherwise just weren't worth it.

Bonnie said she had something she needed to show her so she was meeting up with her friend today. She hadn't expected them to meet at the creepy old Witch House, however.

Next thing she knew she was looking over several coffins, "I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message," Bonnie explains.

Elena is stunned trying to wrap her head around all this, "I just can't believe that you guys kept this from me this whole time," she admits.

"Stefan thought if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you," Bonnie explains.

"Please don't mention his name to me," Elena asks furious Stefan was now talking her friends into keeping secrets from her along with everything else he had already put her through.

"So, these are the rest of his family?" She asks not sure how she feels about stealing people's "dead" relatives.

"Yeah, Elijah and two others. This one...is the one we can't open," Bonnie tells her walking over to one of the coffins, "We don't know who is in it, or what's in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Klaus," she explains.

Unfortunately, Stefan decides to show up causing Elena to want to immediately flee her surroundings.

"What the hell are you doing?" Stefan asks Bonnie angrily.

"I needed her to know about the coffin," she explains to him.

"And I needed you to keep her out of it, Bonnie," he snaps back.

"So what are you gonna do, Stefan? Are you gonna kidnap me, so that I won't tell anyone?" Elena says sarcastically.

"Don't tempt me, Elena," he says finding some of the remaining scraps of feelings she had left for him only to stomp on them.

"I think I know who can open the coffin, Stefan. And I need Elena to help me find her," Bonnie explains interrupting the staring contest Elena and Stefan were now locked in.

"Find who, what are you talking about? Stefan asks.

Bonnie pulls out a photo, "I couldn't place her face at first, then I realized..."

"Oh my god, Bonnie," Elena says recognizing the woman and taking the photo from Bonnie.

"Who is this?' Stefan asks.

"It's my mom," Bonnie tells him.

Elena takes Bonnie back to her house and the two get to work on trying to find where Bonnie's mom might be.

Liz helped them out with a few records so now they were going through everyone who had a name similar to Abby Bennett or Abby Wilson or you know Abigail Bennett Wilson or some combo thereof.

Elena passes Bonnie a folder and Bonnie looks inside, "too old," she says once she sees the date of birth and then passes another batch to Elena.

Elena opens the top one and read out, "Honolulu?"