Who's the Villian Here?

Caroline, Damon, and Stefan all start freaking out after Rebekah hangs up on them.

"Shit, what do we do?" Caroline asks.

"Where's Bonnie... maybe she could do a locator spell," Stefan suggests.

"I thought you needed a blood relative for that," Matt points out.

"Maybe we have her do a locator spell for Rebekah... there's plenty of her blood relatives walking around," Caroline suggests.

"Sure, you go over to your buddy Klaus and ask for his blood so we can hunt down his sister... see how that turns out," Damon says dismissing the idea.

"Well, we have to do something!" Caroline snaps.

Speaking of Klaus, he was across town at the Mikealson mansion with Bonnie.

Turns out unbeknownst the the gang Elena wasn't the only one an Original had nabbed today.

Bonnie is being kept locked in Klaus' basement as he forces her to work on an unlinking spell for him and his siblings.

"Tick-tock, I should hear chanting by now," he says coming down the stairs to check on her.

"I'm still studying the unlinking spell. It's not that easy, especially under duress," she tells him.

"You've been warned. If you're looking for a way to send for help, I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue," he says threatening her.

Bonnie looks back over the Grimoire she's studying, "This is the spell, I just don't know if I'm strong enough," she tells him.

"Then you should have a little more faith in yourself, Bonnie... your energy helped my mother link us. Honestly, I think someone isn't trying very hard. Very well," he says pulling out his phone and dialing his brother, Kol.

"Kol! How's the weather up there in Mile High City? And how's our friend? May I see him?" he asks in a deceptively cheery voice.

Klaus walks over to Bonnie and holds up his phone for her to see.

It shows Jeremy playing with his new dog, Ruby.

"There's Jeremy, playing fetch with his new puppy. Oh, isn't that just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?" He says tauntingly before pulling the phone away, "Thank you Kol, we'll be in touch," he says before hanging up.

"So, Bonnie, how about that spell?" he asks again.

Back at the Boarding House:

After trying to get in touch with Bonnie for her help locating Elena the gang has realized she is missing.

Caroline throws her phone down, "Dammit, still no answer from either of them!" she says not liking this one bit.

"Let's think... where would Rebekah take her, the caves maybe, or Klaus' mansion?" Stefan suggests.

"No way, if she's really trying to make Elena hate us by playing the hero the last place she would bring her is anywhere around her psychotic brother..." Damon says before having an idea.

"What, what is it? You just thought of something," Stefan asks correctly reading his brother.

"Yeah but it's just a hunch, let me go, you two stay here and keep searching for Bonnie I'll let you know if I'm right," he tells them taking off.

The next day with Stefan out searching for Bonnie and Damon god knows where looking for Elena it was down to Caroline to see that Alaric had his daily concoction of herbs.

She had sworn to Stefan she wouldn't kill him but that didn't mean she had to be nice to Alaric either.

"Elena said you have to drink this. I hope it tastes better than it smells... actually, no I really don't," she says correcting herself.