chapter 14

Aamon grabbed ahold of killian, grappling with their man. Both their demon forms appeared, their magic flowing. Atticus yelped.
"Killian!" Atticus cried out. "Aamon! Stop!"
"No! If this asshole is dead, then you will be mine! Mine forever!" Aamon yelled. Atticus was trying to pull Aamon off killian but he was thrown away by Aamon. Suddenly the smell of iron filled the room, killian's cinnamon scent flew through the room. Aamon had landed a hit.
"Aamon!" Atticus yelled. Aamon ignored him and continued the assault. Atticus saw red, killian was one the few people who actually treated him well, he couldn't let killian get hurt. Atticus felt his teeth sharpen; he growled as his wings flared. His demon form was out. Atticus's scent flooded the room, an intoxicating thing it was. Atticus ran up to them, pulling Aamon off of killian.
"Leave... leave him alone!" Atticus shouted, his voice echoing against the walls of the barren room.
Atticus's eyes glowed, his pupils sharpened. The smell in the room was strong, it was lulling the other leaders asleep, against their will, nergal fought to stay awake with mephisto, mephisto wanted to see this, but neither of them could stay awake long enough, soon, all the leaders but Aamon were out cold from the extreme scent, all except aamon.
"What did you do emerald?" aamon grinned manically.
"Shut up!" Atticus wrapped his hands round aamons throat.
"Oh emerald-!" Aamon was choking. "Y-ou know t..that wont' kill m-e!" Aamon let out a gross hissing sound. Atticus felt magic thrumming through his body violently. The tattoos on his wrist started changing, making their way up to his palm and through to aamons neck. Suddenly Aamon flinched and pulled away, surprising Atticus. Atticus loosened his grip out of shock and Aamon made an escape to the corner.
"W-what?" Aamon grabbed at his throat his voice was raspy. "What did you do!?" Aamon tried to yell but he fell into a fit of coughing. "You will pay for this emerald. I will have you, whether you like it or not. Little bitch." Aamon went to fly, he used his magic to create himself a pair of temporary wings, despite knowing it would drain him. Atticus lunged, grabbing onto one, ripping it slightly as he clawed at aamons face, he was quickly thrown off, but he had still injured Aamon. He left a gash across his face and a tear in his wing.
"Fuck!" Aamon turned to glare at Atticus, he tensed and then turned away, running fast. Aamons wings lift into the air and through the window, flying unsteadily away. Atticus's breathing was heavy. The magic in the room subsided, the pressure gone. The other leaders slowly began to awaken, one by one. Killian was still hunched over. Atticus crawled towards him, worriedly. He nudged killian with his head, snuggling up to him. Atticus saw the injury, a slash mark on his chest. He leaned forward to inspect it. It wasn't that deep luckily. Atticus poked the wound and felt killian flinch. Atticus nuzzled the arra, feeling bad that killian got hurt because of him, he felt tears slip through his eyes. The tears fell onto killian shirt, seeping into the wound. Atticus sat up to look at the wound once more, he was surprised when he saw it knitting itself together.
"What?" Atticus whispered.
"Atti?" Killian's voice was soft. "What happened?" He looked disoriented.
" i...I don't know really. I was really mad and...and scared. Then suddenly... everyone but Aamon was asleep. We fought. He flew away when he finally realized he couldn't win. I injured him." Atticus admitted. Killian laughed.
"Thanks. Atti...you know... I'm glad I have you with me." Killian sighed and pulled himself up. "I assume this meeting has come to an end. You are all dismissed." Killian watched as the leaders stood up, also seemingly being realized from their prior stupor.
"We would all like an explanation." Nergal demanded, face.pinching up distastefully.
"N-" killian began.
Atticus held up a hand.
"Fine." Atticus began to explain what he did to killian just a minute earlier.
The leaders all shared a look, it all said the same thing, that Atticus was dangerous, but desired, they wanted him, though most wanted him for his power, iliya was one of the few who wanted Atticus for who he was, she liked the boy.
"I would appreciate if you all left now" Atticus said to the leaders, they nodded and dismissed themselves, the servants escorted them out.
"Well...that went fast." Atticus said awkwardly. Killian looked at Atticus with a strange glint in his eyes, suddenly he was upon Atticus, pushing him against the table. He kissed the boy, holding him close, the embrace felt as if it was full of longing, Killian didn't want to let Atticus go.
"Thank you." Killian whispered; he knew that he could have been left messed up much worse if Atticus hadn't intervened.
"Killian?" Atticus asked, flushed.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that I just... it felt right." Killian glanced at Atticus, worried that he might have set the boy off.
"No. Killian, I liked it. That was different, that was warm. Almost as if you were happy, which... I guess you were, when Aamon did it he... he just wanted to touch me, no matter how much I fought him and denied him. I'm not mad. Just remember to ask when we are not in the heat of the moment?" Atticus giggled softly.
"Yes of course." Killian smiled, relieved. Atticus walked closer to him, wrapping his arms around the taller man.
"A-Atticus?" Killian's breath caught in his throat. Atticus quickly caught his lips, molding the two of them together. Killian hugged Atticus. Atticus let his hands slip further down Killian's torso, he pulled Killian's arms to wrap around his waist.
"Atticus. Not here. I don't want our first time to be here." Killian looked at Atticus sternly, not willing to hear an objection from him. "Should we head to our room?" Killian suggested.
"Please." Atticus agreed. Killian shifted to their room through a quick portal, throwing Atticus on the bed, and continuing the prior make out session.
"Killian?" Atticus looked away, guilty.
"Yes?" Killian held Atticus's face with worry.
"I don't think I can go all the way right now..." Atticus admitted.
"That's okay, we only have to do what you're comfortable with. If you want to stop here then that's fine y'know." Killian comforted.
"I want to continue but... I don't think I'm ready for that." Atticus looked down at the obvious bulge in Killian's pants.
"Of course, don't worry. I don't want to have sex like that with you if you're not comfortable with that."
Killian laughed quietly. "Do you want me to continue?" Killian asked.
"Yes..." Atticus blushed and looked away.
Killian kneeled down next to Atticus, slowly undoing the smaller man's pants, looking for any sign of fear.
He finished unbuckling Atticus's pants, moving to the boxers.
"Atticus?" Killian asked, looking for vocal permission. Atticus nodded. Killian stopped, looking at him.
"Yes, continue. Killian?" Atticus said Impatiently. Killian laughed at his behavior. Killian slipped Atticus's boxers off, revealing the boys...rather small endowment. Killian closed his eyes, holding back a laugh.
"Don't laugh at me!" Atticus flushed and kicked killian on the side of his head.
"No, I just... its cute." Killian smirked, pushing Atticus's foot away.
"I'm not cute." Atticus turned around.
"Nice ass." Killian complimented, chuckling.
"I hate you!" Atticus yelped as killian pushed him back onto the bed.
"Don't say that to me. That's rude. I mean... I quite like you." Killian smiled and grasped Atticus's dick, silencing him fast.
"Killian..." Atticus said breathlessly. Killian continued his handiwork, fondling Atticus, feeling every crevice. Killian's other hand slip up Atticus's shirt, pinching the rosy, pink buds. Atticus yelped at the sensation, he had stayed quiet throughout most of the experience, but this was definitely new. He had never touched himself in such a way, so having someone else do it was even more exilerating. He reached out to grasp what he could, his hands clutching Killian's long hair. Killian felt Atticus's reaction, he felt how the boy tensed. Killian sped up his ministrations, looking at Atticus lovingly.
"Wait! Killian... something weird... I feel weird." Atticus was twitching.
"Shhh. It's okay, let it happen." Killian whispered sweet nothings into Atticus's ears, comforting the boy since he had clearly never had an orgasm, or at least not one he could remember. Killian felt Atticus's back arch, he let out a cry as he came, feeling himself pant from the exertion.
"Killian!" Atticus panted, not used to the feeling. "That was.... wow." Atticus shivered.
"Thanks." Killian accepted the compliment. "Let me go get changed."
"Wait!" Atticus wearily extended his hand
"Don't you... don't you need help?" Atticus asked.
"Only if you want to, I don't want you to feel forced." Killian tilted his head.
"I... I want to help. You did it for me." Atticus said. Killian stretched and walked over, lying down on the bed. Atticus positioned himself between Killian's legs, nervously. Atticus was determined to do to killian what he felt was done to him, wanting to pleasure the king in front of him. He pulled at killian pants, struggling bit by bit to pull his pants off. Killian lifted his hips, allowing his pants and undergarments to be pulled off in one fell swoop.
Atticus gasped as Killian's dick sprung out and slapped him in the face.
"Ahh!" Atticus jumped, startled. On closer inspection, killian was quite large, a good 7-8 inches? Give or take some. Atticus wondered how it would feel when the time came for him and killian to experiment further. He took a few more moments to admire the length before him before taking it into his hands softly, trying to mimic the rubbing that killian had done. It was quite awkward for Atticus; he knew he definitely was not as good as killian.
"Love, don't worry. You're doing great." Killian encouraged. Atticus smiled and sped up, rubbing his fingers over the tip sloppily, tugging at Killian's balls. He massaged the hard length, hoping he was pleasing killian. Atticus looked up and saw Killian's eyes closed, he had broken out in a sweat.
Atticus liked this reaction, he squeezed killian dick. Killian thrust his hips up, not expecting the feeling.
"Fuck...Atticus." Killian's voice was raspy.
"Killian?" Atticus pulled back.
"Your so good for me." Killian smiled weakly.
"Atticus grinned and went back to pleasing killian, feeling as the man tensed in front of him, he remembered the feeling, killian was about to do what he did earlier. Atticus sped up, flicking the tip back and forth. It was only a few moments later that killian gripped the bedsheets and he shot out a few spurts of cum, groaning quietly.
"Good job atti... good job. I'm so so so proud of you." Killian praised. Atticus nuzzled killian. Killian dragged Atticus to the bathroom, ready to clean the both of them up.
Killian carried Atticus into the bathroom, there was already a warm bath waiting for the two of them. Killian set Atticus in the bath right before climbing in with him.
"Killian? Why are you doing this? Don't we just... go to our other stuff?" Atticus asked nervously.
"No. After care is important. I need to make sure that you are okay physically and mentally, I don't want to do other tasks before making sure you are okay. I need you to be safe.
"But..." Atticus began to protest.
"No." Killian ended the conversation; he knew Atticus would need the special attention. He began to scrub atticus, top to bottom. He made sure Atticus was comfortable. by the time they were finished, Atticus was falling asleep. Killian dressed Atticus in sleeping clothes and put Atticus in their bed, letting him nap. He didn't want Atticus to think of this as traumatic due to exhaustion. Killian climbed in with him and cuddled Atticus, letting the boy enjoy the nap. Hopper of course, was already curled up. She had a horrible habit of never leaving the two alone while they tried to sleep, always knowing when to come back to the bed with the two of them.

__________________________________

Heyyy!!! Thanks for the reads! We just got past one hundred! I'm super excited with it! I will have to go back and edit my past few chapters, they are not bad... I just don't have an editor. Lol.
❤️
Word count: 2100