Lucy Bronze- Is this ok?

It's 6:50pm and you are pacing around your hotel room. Your best friend is trying to keep you calm but giving you a pep talk at the same time. You have decided to wear a little black dress and sandals. After what felt like the longest day you start to make your way down to the lobby and outside by the valet. 

You watch each car as they pull up as you're not sure what car Lucy drives. A Cupra pulls up and you lean down to try to look into the tinted windows to see if it's Lucy. She jumps out and jogs around to the passenger side to open the door to her car for you. 

"Hey, you look amazing." She says as she looks you up and down as you sit in the front seat. She gets in and smiles at you. She's wearing nike training shorts and a nike t-shirt. Her hair is pulled back into a low bun and she smells freshly showered. She notices you looking.

"Sorry we had to have a meeting after training. I was thinking we could just order something to eat at my place. Or I can be ready to go out in about 20 minutes. I just need to go home and get changed".

You think it over for approximately 2 seconds. "No its fine we can order in, I don't mind."

After assuring her that was completely fine you settle into conversation with Rosalia softly playing on the radio in the background. Lucy is easy to talk to and you feel yourself relaxing as she asks about your life in Australia and your work as a writer. She tells you funny stories about her time in Australia for the World Cup and you both laugh all the way to her place. She leans her elbow on the centre rest, her body leaning towards you and you cant help but start checking her out. Lucy notices and her face lights up with a cheeky grin. 

Lucys pulls up in the parking garage at her apartment complex. She again jogs around to your side of the car to let you out. She holds your hand to guide you out of the car then doesn't let go until you exit the elevator on the top floor. She opens her door and holds it open for you to walk through, leaving very little room to squeeze through without brushing against her.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Lucy asks you as you sit at a stool at the kitchen counter.

 You settle on water and she brings you a glass of water. She sits next to you and orders some food then puts her phone down and takes your hand and leads you out to her balcony.

 "I have a pretty good view of Barcelona from here." She says. 

You lean against the railing taking in the view  of the twinkling lights. 

"Wow Lucy what a beautiful view." You say as you take it all in. Lucy is looking at you as you take in the sites. 

"I do have a beautiful view." She says whilst smiling at you. She suddenly disappears to put on some music. As she comes back out to the balcony she comes up behind you places her body against your back and her hands on the railing either side of you. Your body instinctively falls back into her further trying to get as close as possible. Lucy pulls your hair away from the side of your neck and puts her face close to your neck. 

"You smell amazing." She says, her hot breath on you. You close your eyes waiting for her mouth to make contact with your neck. It never comes. With all your senses heightened you start getting goosebumps all over your arms. Lucy notices and takes her hands off the railing to rub her hands up and down your arms in an effort to warm you up. 

"Lucy I'm not cold." You manage to whisper. 

"Oh, you're not?" She smirks as she leans into your neck. Lucy delicately pecks at your neck making you shiver.

You cant take it any more. You need more yet Lucy seems content with teasing you. You spin around to face Lucy and you each wrap your arms around each other. Lucy is taller than you and her frame larger. For a moment you place your head on her chest, enjoying the closeness of a warm hug. After a few moments of this Lucys hands start to wander down your back, down your hips, towards your ass. You look up at her blushing. You put your hands around the back of her neck as she lowers her head towards you.