Make Yourself Comfy

After stopping at your hotel to collect some spare clothes and toiletries you arrive at Lucys apartment. Lucy instructs you to sit on the sofa and relax while she cooks dinner. You sit back on the couch with your legs outstretched and your laptop on your lap. Lucy brings you a drink and snack. "Make yourself comfy baby." She says then goes back to the kitchen to start cooking.

Cooking smells begin to fill the apartment followed by a frustrated swearing Lucy looking for something in her fridge. You get up to investigate what she's doing. 

"I don't have any cheese. I cant make lasagna without any cheese!" She sighs dramatically. 

"Do you want me to go to the store?" you ask.

"No no you go sit down. Relax. I'll go." She grabs her keys. "I'll be back soon. Sit down. Make yourself at home" She instructs.

She kisses you then you watch her walk out the door. You go to your bag and rummage for what you are looking for. After finding it you pull it out then strip your clothes off down to your G string. In place of your clothes you put on your Barcelona shirt with BRONZE 15 emblazoned on the back. You go back to the sofa and put your feet back up on the coffee table and bring your laptop back to your lap. 

After a while of working on your laptop Lucy comes back into the apartment and throws her keys in the bowl by the door.

"I got us some dessert as well I hope you li...." She trails off after looking at you. She carefully puts her shopping bag on the kitchen bench and steps closer to you.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

You smirk up at her. "Writing a New York Times best seller."

"I see that. But what are you wearing?" she says.

"Oh this old thing?" you say as you grab the hem, making it ride up your waist. "You told me to make myself comfy. So I did."

Lucy is looking you up and down. "Huh." She steps closer.

You lean forward to place your laptop on the coffee table in front of you and it gives Lucy a full view of the back of your shirt. Her own name staring up at her. You stand up and Lucy takes your hand and raises it above your head to slowly twirl you around in front of her. 

You finish the twirl in front of her then place your hands up under her shirt onto the bare skin of her stomach. Then you lean into her neck and kiss her causing her to close her eyes and quietly sigh. You slowly drop to your knees in front of her then slide her shorts and underwear down to the floor. Her hands make their way to your head, her fingers raking through your hair to your scalp. She's watching you as you begin to lick between her thighs. She parts her legs further allowing you greater access to her clit. You stick your tongue out and Lucy begins rocking back and forth on it, holding your head in place, fucking your face. Her eyes never leave the sight of you in her shirt and on your knees. 

"Fuck. You look so good like that." She pants.

You snake your hand up between her thighs then press two fingers at her wet opening. You push them in and begin stroking in and out, matching the rhythm of her rocking on your tongue.

"So... close...." Lucy breathes out.

You apply more pressure with your fingers and tongue until you feel Lucys core tightening up. She rides out her orgasm and you gently lick up the wet mess she's made. 

Lucy pulls you up off your knees and takes you into her arms. She kisses you deeply then when she pulls away from the kiss she says "Your turn."

"Lucy we don't have to take turns." You assure her.