Lucy Bronze- The Party

In the car Lucy has one hand on the steering wheel and one hand resting on your thigh. She's wearing a tight button up shirt with the too tight sleeves rolled up her forearms. Your hand is on hers on your thigh with your thumb rubbing at her skin.

She breaks the tension in the air. "Before we go home I promised my team I'd show my face at a party" She says.

She side eyes you waiting for a reaction.
You don't want to go to a party. You want to go back to Lucy's house and get fucked as was promised. She sees the look on your face.

"I know, I'm sorry I should have mentioned it before but 20 minutes and then we'll slip out the back door. I promise".

You swallow hard. You feel like you've been struggling to breathe since Lucy briefly went down on you in the hotel room. You need a release. Watching Lucy drive with her hand on you hasn't helped either. But you've waited this long you suppose you could wait a bit longer.

You sigh. "Fine. 20 minutes."

10 minutes later Lucy pulls up at a house. She gets out and opens your door for you. You get out and she presses your body to the car with her body and pulls you in for a deep kiss. You wrap your arms around her not wanting to stop but Lucy pulls her head back and begins admiring you.

"I wish I'd known we were coming here, I'd have put more effort in." You say feeling embarrassed about your appearance.

Lucy frowns and cups your face in her hands. "You look so beautiful. Im lucky I get to be with you".

You laugh awkwardly and begin smoothing your hair down. Then you begin smoothing your dress down trying to make sure there are no wrinkles. Lucy is watching you.

"You know I'm still not wearing anything under here" you say as you try to pull your dress down your thighs.

Lucy grins. "Oh, I know".

She takes your hand and walks you into the party.

The party is an overwhelming sound of reggaeton music, laughter and Spanish language. You grip Lucy's hand tighter as she pulls you in.

"Lucy!" Someone shouts from across the crowded room. Everyone turns around to look and you feel a million eyes on you. You awkwardly scan the room and notice one pair of eyes in particular intensely boring into you.

Alexia Putellas.

As Lucy pulls you towards a couch with Mariona and Ona on it, everyone's eyes fall away back to what they were doing.

Lucy sits on the couch arm rest and motions for you to sit on the couch.  You sit down and Lucy protectively puts her arm around your shoulder. She introduces you to Ona and Mariona.

"You must be the pretty Australian Lucy has been talking about for the past 2 days" Ona smiles at you.

Mariona laughs. "Nice to meet you. Lucy wasn't wrong".

Salma comes over and pulls Ona up. "Come dance!" She yells at Ona. Ona jumps up and trails behind Salma leaving an empty spot on the couch next to you. You look around observing Lucy's team mates. Lucy is behind you chatting to Caroline.

You chat to Mariona, making small talk while you look around the room. Patri and Claudia are dancing and grinding into each other on the dance floor. Aitana and Jana are doing shots together and laughing animatedly. 

"I know, there's a lot going on here" she laughs. "Let me get you a drink".

Mariona gets up and leaves.

As your eyes continue to scan the room taking it all in, your eyes meet Alexia's. She sitting in the corner by herself. She's staring at you and not trying to hide it. She gets up and starts making her way over. She sits on the couch next to you and places her arms out stretched across the back of the couch.

"Your Lucy's new thing". She says it as a statement rather than a question.

"Umm yes. I guess." You say awkwardly.

Alexia eyes you. Her eyes look down at your thighs then trail up to your lips.
"Hmmm" she hums.

"Ale" You hear Lucy say firmly behind you.

Alexia looks up at Lucy and they begin speaking tensely in Spanish. Alexia smirks then gets up and walks away into the crowd.

"Sorry she's a bit intense" Lucy says into your ear.

"Can you point me in the direction of the bathroom?" You say. You don't really need to go but you are feeling overwhelmed and need a minute to yourself.

Lucy stands up immediately looking concerned. "I'll take you".

"No it's ok you stay here, I'll be right back" you assure her. She points you in the direction of the bathroom and watches you leave.

You make your way down a quiet hallway looking for the bathroom door. The door is shut so you lean against the wall waiting for it to be free. You briefly close your eyes to focus on your breathing. It's working until you feel a presence approaching you. You open your eyes to see Alexia.

She leans forward in front of you placing a firm hand on the wall beside your head, her another hand on your waist, pushing you further against the wall.

Your body stiffens.

"Such a pretty girl" Alexia whispers to you.

You are too stunned to speak.

Alexia leans into your ear. "It's ok. We like to share around here. Lucy won't mind".

You squeeze your eyes shut and try to push her back but she's firmly standing her ground.

"No" Is all you manage to say.

Alexia scoffs and places a kiss on your shoulder as you try to squirm free.

"Are you sure?" She asks as her hand starts rubbing up your thigh lifting your dress slightly.

This time you are more firm. "No Alexia. I don't want this".

Suddenly an angry deep voice booms from down the hallway.

"ALE! Get off her now!" Lucy yells, her hands balling up into fists. 

Alexia looks at you and slowly steps back, removing her hands from you.

As Lucy approaches they start speaking in Spanish to each other. And all you know is that it's a heated conversation. Alexia leaves, spitting out final words to Lucy. Lucy ignores her and takes you into her arms.

"Are you ok?" She asks as she rubs your back.

"Im fine. A little shaken but I'm fine" you mumble into her chest.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone." 

"Lucy its ok. I can handle myself" you say, trying to convince yourself.

"I know you can handle yourself. But I brought you here, you're my responsibility and I...."

"Lucy stop. Im ok" you assure her.

You stand together for a few moments until you both hear the lock on the bathroom door unlatch and the door swing open.

Mapi walks out and spots you both. Her low bun is a mess with hair half hanging out of it and her shirt is on inside out. She is positively disheveled.

"Oh. Are you waiting for the bathroom?" She says sheepishly as she's trying to fix her hair.

Lucy laughs and points out her inside out shirt.

"Oh shit" Mapi exclaims as she pulls it off to put it back on the right way.

Ingrid strides out of the bathroom behind her looking immaculate, not a hair out of place. "Hello Lucy" she says coolly as she strides past towards the party. Mapi now with her shirt on the right way runs after Ingrid.

You and Lucy look at each other and burst out laughing. After the laughter subsides she pulls you in close. "Let's get out of here. I think you've seen enough of my team mates".

20 minutes later, out the back door. As promised.