Lucy Bronze- Dinner

Lucy is walking with you hand in hand towards the bar looking like a cat that just caught a mouse. 

"Could you be any more smug?" you hiss at her. 

She looks at you with the widest grin and whispers "Shh baby you might cause a scene. And that would be misbehaving wouldn't it? Don't you think?" 

You feel white hot with sexual frustration mixed with anger. But you have 2 seconds to pull yourself together because Lucy has spotted your best friend at the bar chatting to someone. She pulls you towards them, her arm around your shoulders now. You're wobbly on your feet and Lucy knows it. 

"Hey guys!" Lucy chimes. 

"Oh hey, I thought you guys would be ages" your best friend winks. 

Now it's your best friends turn to look smug. She's studying your red face and messy hair but then moves on. 

"This is Carlos, he's staying here from London visiting family." 

You all exchange greetings and he instantly recognises Lucy. 

"Oh wow a real life Lioness in our company!" Lucy laughs and you can tell she's trying to hide how chuffed she is. 

"Do you guys mind if Carlos joins us for dinner?" your best friend asks. 

It's the last thing you want. You don't need another spectator to Lucys games. But it's Lucy who insists that he joins us. You stay silent and your friend notices. Lucy and Carlos lead the way into the restaurant and you both trail behind them. 

"What's wrong with you? You look like you've seen a ghost" she says. 

You ignore the question and instead quiz her about Carlos. 

"Do you like this guy? He looks like your ex." 

She screws her face up at you. "Fuck you he does not! And yeah you're not the only one looking for a little holiday romance" She laughs. 

You all sit down at a table, you and Lucy on one side and the other couple on the other side. The table cloth is long and stops at the top of your thighs. Lucy notices and you can see her plotting all over her face. Youd rather sit on it. Between entree and mains Lucy has decided to rest her hand on your thigh. She leaves it there not moving for a few minutes. You want more so you open your legs wide under the table. Lucy takes the hint and drags her short nails up your thigh to the very top. The scratching feels like a mixture between pleasure and pain but you are managing to keep it together. 

Mains come and and Lucy once again slowly rubs her hand up your thigh then under your dress. She presses two fingers on your clit and leaves them there.

 She turns to you. "Eat your food babe it will go cold".

 You dont look at her. You ignore her and pretend to listen to the conversation that's happening across the table. Lucy chuckles and pick up her fork with her free hand. She begins to eat her pasta. Her other occupied hand starts moving again. She slowly pushes her two fingers into your very wet and throbbing pussy. You make no moves. You dare not move an inch or you know there will be consequences. Lucy starts pumping in and out of you with slow precision. You can feel how wet you are and know that you will be all over Lucys fingers. Lucy suddenly drops some pasta into her lap. 

"Oh shit!" she feigns. You could have sworn she had done it on purpose somehow. Under the table she swiftly removes her fingers from inside you and with both bare hands grabs at the dropped pasta in her lap and putting it back on her plate. She then brings the very fingers that were in your soaked pussy a moment ago to her lips, then starts licking them clean.

 "Mmm sorry but this is so good, I don't want to waste any" she laughs.

The couple across from you laugh at Lucys supposed clumsiness then continue with their own conversation. Lucy is looking at you with a shit eating grin on her face while popping a piece of pasta in her mouth.  

You excuse yourself from the table to use the bathroom and you practically float across the room, into the bathroom and into a stall. You cant take it anymore. Seeing Lucy lap your juices up in the middle of a crowded room like that drove you to the point of insanity. You thought you were holding it together until that point. But now you need a release so you begin touching yourself in the stall, your hands and fingers working quickly. 

"Babe let me in." You hear Lucy on the other side of the door. 

You unlock the door and pull her in by the front of her shirt. 

"Fuck me" you beg. Your voice is hoarse and ragged. 

Lucy pushes you against the wall and pins your hands above your head. She connects her mouth with yours and you begin kissing her sloppily, drooling at the touch, going dizzy from the scent of her. Lucy slows the kiss down then eventually pulls away, still pinning you against the wall. You're panting and trying to squirm free of her but she's strong. 

"Just say the word and I'll let you go. You can go back to your room and I'll go back to my place." 

Panic flashes in your eyes and you stop trying to squirm free. You close your eyes and savour the feeling of Lucys strong arms on you. 

"Just as I thought" Lucys whispers to you. "Just breathe" 

She releases your arms and embraces you in a hug. 

"You're doing so well" she whispers into your ear.

You stay like this for a few minutes while Lucy is rubbing your back. 

"Can we please skip dessert?" you finally whisper. 

Lucy laughs. "Yes, it's time to go".

Back at the table your best friend has decided that her and Carlos were going to continue their night at the bar. Giving you and Lucy the perfect out to leave back to her place. 

You hug your best friend goodnight and whisper in her ear "Are you sure?". 

She pulls back and nods at you. 

Lucy goes in to hug her goodbye and you hear her whisper "If this guy tries anything you don't like, call me, I have a whole team on standby". 

She then straightens up and turns to Carlos with a friendly smile. "Carlos its been a pleasure". 

Fuck. She's so hot.

Lucy takes your hand and laces your fingers together. She leads you out of the restaurant to her car. Opens the car door for you, practically places you in the front seat. She gets in and starts driving. One hand on the wheel, one hand on your thigh. You feel much calmer now as you know the closer you get to Lucys place, the closer you are to having Lucy to yourself.