Lucy Bronze- Please don't leave like this

You turn around to look at Lucy. She's grinning at you with a twinkle in her eye. 

"We should shower." She says as she effortlessly scoops you up and throws you over her shoulder. You don't protest as she carries you towards the bathroom. She keeps you slung over her shoulder as she turns the water on and waits for the right temperature. 

"Lucy you can let me down now." You laugh as you try to wriggle free. She laughs and smacks your bare ass, hard enough to leave a red mark. 

"Ahh Lucy that hurt!" You yell. She starts gently rubbing where she smacked you then lowers you to the floor. You both get into her spacious shower and under the running water. Lucy pushes you back against the cold tiles, her hand running down your torso then stopping before she reaches between your legs. You squirm under her teasing, Lucy smiling into your neck. She enjoys teasing you and you're not sure if you love it or hate it. For a few moments you both enjoy washing each other, neither speaking. Lucy then pulls you into a hug and you enjoy the closeness, feeling her heartbeat in her chest. Your hands cant help but start groping at her. She is muscular and strong and you know that you need to savour this moment as you know this will likely be the last moments with her.

As if she is reading your mind Lucy breaks the silence. 

"You know, it looks like I have some free time this summer. I was thinking of coming to Australia to visit my brother.... and I might need a tour guide to show me around. That's if you'll have me?" 

You look up at her, searching her face. She is being genuine. 

"I want to see more of you and it would be fun to hang out more." She blushes. 

"How much longer are you in Barca for?" She asks.

You are excited but trying not to show it too much.

"Its ok if you don't want to." Lucy says looking embarrassed.

"No no! Lucy of course id love to see you in Australia. You are more than welcome." You laugh. "In fact consider this a formal invitation."

 Lucy grins at you and kisses you. You deepen the kiss and you stay like that under the water, kissing passionately. You finally break the kiss.

"I fly out in 4 days." You frown. 

Lucys cheeky grin is back. "Well then we better make it a memorable 4 days."

She spins you around to face the wall. She pulls your hips out towards her then smacks your ass again.

"Ow Lucy!" You cry out as she rubs her palm over the pain. 

She then slides her hand around your hip to your front and begins circling your clit. With her other hand she slides 2 fingers into your heat and begins fucking you, her mouth leaving sloppy kisses all over your back. 

As your orgasm rises in your belly Lucy leans into your ear and whispers.

"Good girl. Now come."

Your head spins and your legs begin to give out as you orgasm but Lucy quickly holds you up and against her own body. Your head falls back against her chest as you fight to stay conscious. 

After a couple of minutes you hear Lucy ask "Can you stand?"

You snap back into reality and realise that you are being held up.

"Y..yes. I think so."

Lucy loosens her grip on you and you slowly turn around to face her. 

"Ok.. that was..wow." Is all you manage to stutter.