You Deserve This

Lucy pulls you inside her apartment and into her kitchen. She busies herself by pouring you a glass of water. "Are you hungry? Do you need a snack?" she asks.

Puzzled, you drink the water and shake your head. "No I'm fine. Why? Do you need a snack? Hungry again?" you laugh back at her. 

Lucy steps in front of you and takes the half drunk glass of water from you and drinks the rest. She puts the glass down in the sink then turns back to you. 

"I need you to be sufficiently hydrated and fed." Lucy stares down at you and runs her hands down your thighs. 

"Oh." 

She begins running her hands back up your thighs, her hands holding the hem of your dress in fists. As she raises it even higher you lift your arms over your head to allow Lucy to take your dress right off. She then reaches around and un clasps your bra, leaving you completely naked in her kitchen. 

"My god you are so beautiful." Her voice is low and raspy.

You reach up and pull her face closer to yours and begin kissing slowly and passionately. Lucy moans into your mouth as she lightly swipes her fingers between your legs. The wetness is all down your thighs. Lucy grips your hips and lifts you onto the kitchen bench, spreading your legs apart with her body while she continues kissing you. The kisses leave your mouth and start trailing down your neck, to your chest, then to your nipples. Lucys sucks on one then goes to the other leaving wet sloppy trails all over you. 

"Spread your legs, show me how much you want me." Lucy tells you.

You do as she says and Lucy groans at the sight. "Is this all for me? Did I make you this wet?"

She knows she did but you decide to tell her anyway. "It's all you Lucy. You make me so fucking wet."

She makes her way down your stomach then doesn't waste any time dipping her head low and lapping at your folds, licking up the mess you've made between your legs all night. 

"Oh fuck Lucy yes." You breathe out in a jumbled mess.

You lean back as Lucy pulls you to the very edge of the bench and places your legs on her shoulders. She's dragging her tongue back and forth over your throbbing clit one minute then sucking on it the next. You cant keep up with what she's going to do next. But just as you were about to beg for her fingers she inserts 2 and slowly starts pumping in and out, curling them just right. Leaning back on one hand you take your other hand and place it on Lucys head, holding her in place, desperate for her not to pull away. You start loudly moaning as you feel pressure building in your entire lower body. Your legs begin to shake when you suddenly feel a wet gush and a warm release.

Lucy pulls back with a shocked expression on her face. You're not sure what just happened but there is a wet spot down Lucys shirt and on the floor.

"Did you...are you.. YOU'RE A SQUIRTER?!" Lucy gasps. "Fuck yes!"

You don't have time to answer or even process if you are or not because Lucy scoops you up and throws you over her shoulder and takes you to her bed. She throws you down and immediately strips off all her clothes. You close your eyes as your head is still spinning and coming down from your high. 

"Lucy im sorry, I don't know what just happened its never happened before." You say as you cover your face with your hands. 

"Don't be sorry. That was the hottest thing ever. I want to make you do it again."

You open your eyes and immediately think your eyes are betraying you. Lucy is standing there adjusting a harness and strap around her. She reaches for a tube of lube and begins squirting lube on on it.