🩰 | why wouldn't I be worried!?

TW- slight gore, swearing, violence depictions, mention of dr3gs
ship- chipper
type - fluff 🩰

_______________________

🩰

" Ripper, I'm fine! It's just a scratch! " Chase blows it off and blushes out of embarrassment of his boyfriend carrying him.

" Even like this state you are a bonk head. You are actually acting crazy dude! You have a bleeding knee all kill bill and a massive scar on your forehead now!? " Ripper exclaims as he carries Chase out the challenge.

" Chill out Rip. I'm fine!! " Chase says ( there is only a small cut on his leg from a branch in the challenge )

" Babe. I'm asking you to shut up and admit you are not ok, if you were ok, I wouldn't be carrying you and you wouldn't be bleeding like some dead body. " Ripper said and carried him to the infirmary.

The 2 soon arrived to the infirmary as Ripper dumped Chase onto the bed carefully and Ripper sat down on the chair next to the bed.

Ripper fiddling with the collar in anxiety, he never felt this way before. His leg rapidly moving, as it jitters up and down. His arms crossed and his eyes on the knee.

" That must have hurt.. " Ripper thought.

" do you get hurt like this all the time? " Ripper suddenly said.

" um- yes? Duh! Why else is this fine? " Chase smiled and laughed it off like a joke.

" Stop laughing! This is actually serious! " Ripper said and held his shoulders.

" since when did you think anything was serious? Old man. " Chase scoffed.

" alright stop it with the bad boy nature! Can't you see I'm actually worried! I'm here with you! I don't care if we win or lose. I wanna make sure you're ok! " Ripper said, now sitting next to him on the medical bed.

" Nevermind- you'll be better when you're on the damn dr3gs. " Ripper says under his breath as he sighed and leaned his head against Chase's.

" 1st of all, I dont need any medicine and 2nd of all, don't say that , remember that I really, really like you Ripper . Not Emma. You told me to get over her. And I finally did. " Chase smiled.

" you know what- I don't care. " Ripper crossed his arms and looked away, chase laughing.

" you're cute when you overreact. Keep on doing that. " Chase comments

" cause emma may overreact- but I don't like that she can get too- uptight, the one I don't like, when you do get uptight, it's the one I like. Maybe she would come with me here, but it wouldn't be same without my bro. "

" Bro sounds so straight- stop saying that. " Ripper puts a hand over his mouth as Chase laughs and muffles his speech.

" Alright alright! I wouldn't be the same without my boyfriend who I care and love very much. " Chase takes the hand away from his mouth and says to Ripper.

" more like it. " Ripper grins and puts a hand around him.

🩰

_______________________________

a/n- sorry this is so short- I had like nothing in my brain rnnn😭 anyway I think all requests r done finally!! Also I hv school soon so that's fun💀

request - @Be_Gay_Do_Crime_1410
This was fun to write!! I thought chipper was gonna be canon this season but- producers failed me😭

drop down requests!
⬇️