🦢 + 🩰 | updates!

hey guys- if you didn't notice I'm on hiatus due to my friendship and like trust and abandonment issues are flaring up and I feel shit and sick all the time and yeah but I will upload on the weekend that I can promise you guys x 🩷
so if any of you have requests they r coming and in the making ( NICHAXEL IS NEXT THEN CHAZEE THEN THE REST😻)

anyways I got some Drabbles of rajbow so yey:3

______________________

🩰

( ACTUALLY THE GAYS FIGHTING + THAT SCENE WHERE RAJ THOUGHT BOWS WAS GONNA CHEAT AND AFTERMATH )

Bowie knocked on the door, Raj still in a mood and turning to the wall, angry his arms crossed, he huffed as he shut his eyes.

Bowie came in with a bunch of daisies in his hand ( it's a hc that whenever raj gets mad at Bowie or sad or like an argument had happened Bowie would get flowers for him- it's canon now🩵 ) and, looking a bit sorry as he came and sat next to raj, not facing the wall.

" Fine- I am sorry for cheating. And trying to. It's hard to give up something you're so good at. " Bowie sighed.

Raj didn't reply and continued to face the wall.

" alright. Silent treatment? I deserve it. But- I wanna stay with you here than anyone else on this crappy island. " Bowie sighed as he put the bouquet of daisies next to Raj and leaned on the bed, sitting on the floor now.

" you know, it's so difficult, we can't have a loving relationship on this island without something tearing us apart. It was the cassowary then it's this, what's next you or I get voted out and don't see each other? "

" I hate this island. So much. "

Bowie sighed again.

" Please tell me that you're not mad at me. "

Raj still stayed quiet.

" I'm just gonna stay here, whether you like it or not. " Bowie huffed as he sat on the floor.

________

Raj soon noticed it was getting late, he made a flower crown out the daisies and soon realised Bowie fell asleep waiting for Raj to forgive him.

Raj chuckled a bit as he grabbed a nearby paper and wrote something on it, placed it on Bowie lap, put his jersey on him and put the flower crown on him and put his arms around his neck still on the bed and fell asleep on his shoulder.

______

Bowie woke up after a while, it was sunrise. He looked at the paper in his lap and looked at it.

" I forgive you, just don't do it again pls x <3  "

Bowie chuckled and looked at the himbo wrapped around him and kissed his cheek as he looked at the flower crown on his head.

" he made it.. how beautiful. " Bowie smiled as he ruffled his head.

Raj twists and turns before waking up slightly to Bowie smiling to him.

" thanks for forgiving me my love. " Bowie smiled and kissed his nose.

" your welcome bowtie. " Raj smiles sleepily and kisses his nose back. ( THIS IS THE FIRST TIME RAJ CALLS HIM BOWTIEEE )

Bowie blushes at the nickname and just laughs and nuzzles his nose against his.

" God it's hard not to love you. " Bowie smiles.

🩰

________________

also another one :33
( YALL SAID IF THEY MADE UP IN THE RECENT ONESHOT AND THEY DID AND THIS IS THE SCENE )

_________________

🩰

" cmon raj! You're the kindest person here! You wouldn't mind helping your old buddy Caleb out would ya? " Caleb chuckles nervously, his hand hanging off a ledge of the volcano.

Raj stayed silent before leaning down and smiling.

" too bad- done your damage, bye bye now. " Raj grinned before stepping on his foot and Caleb landing on the ground Raj soon running to Chris with the million in his hands.

" AND S3 WINNER IS RAJ! " Chris said and everyone cheered, Wayne with Damien who was with Priya and other contestants clapping and cheering.

Bowie was on the side, they hadn't made up yet Bowie looking to him smiling sadly, looking down at his feet.

" Bowie.. " Raj said as he walked to him.

" Hey- i wouldn't have missed the finale you are in for the world. Congrats on winning. " Bowie said.

" You can gloat all you want- I'm fine, I know you're here to rub it in you won that million, go on, you need to. "

" No- I'm not here for that. " Raj said.

" alright then-, hey! I hope you find a boyfriend who was better than me and treats you better than me, you deserve the world. " Bowie said with a sad face. and was about to leave before-

Raj pulled him back and kissed him for a moment before facing him seriously, Bowie blushed slightly.

" Bowie, I love you no matter what! I don't want anyone like you, I want you! " Raj said, teary.

" I'm sorry for all that happened! Can we please make up, I don't want us to end! " Raj said, nearly crying.

" I want to. " Bowies voice came sad and his tears dripped silently down his cheeks.

" and I do too. " Raj kissed him, shutting his eyes and hugging him and kissed him, tears flooding his eyes.

Bowie kissed back, tears forming in his eyes and his hands hugging him whilst kissing him. Raj's eyes teary also and smiling into the kiss, hugging him, before the separated.

" You will never lose me.. "Raj said, smiling through tears, suddenly it started raining on the volcano.

Bowie began crying and hugged him tighter than he could ever.

" don't want this to end yet, it just started and it's already so good. " Raj said smiling,through his tears hugging him back.

" same here. I don't want to lose my dumb but pretty hockey jock boyfriend for northern Alberta. " Bowie smiled again through his tears.

" Still! I'm sorry for all that's happened, and what shit I gave you, I never backed down and it only made things worse with us. " Bowie cowered.

" Bowie, it was never your fault, I know. I would have you winning a grand than me. "

" No- you deserve it. " Bowie smiles

" I don't need the money Raj, I just need you with me, keep it, you earned it. "

" sure? "

" yeah. Now I can tell everyone my boyfriend won total drama island! See how jealous they would be? "

Raj laughs.

" missed you. A lot. " Bowie said.

" missed you too my bowtie. "

Both of them kissed again celebrating that they survived a fight and everyone clapped.

🩰

____________________

anyways that's all bye pookies🩷🩵🫃🧍‍♀️🫶🏻