💌 | I'm gonna love you forever.

TW - panic attacks
ship - rajbow
type - angst to fluff 💌

__________________________

💌

Breathing heavily, his hands trembling on the desk.
Him looking in the mirror in front of him, his eyes overflowing with tears, dripping onto his hands and the wooden desk, his cheeks drenched. Hair is a mess. He coughed up his words. Nothing he could say. He collapsed on the floor, words running through his mind.

" I hate my skin. "

" I hate my hair. "

" I hate my body. "

" I hate my personality. "

" I hate how dumb I am. "

" I hate how I'm not good or ever will be good for anyone. "

" I hate how weak I am.

" I hate how emotional I am. "

" I hate me. "

" I can't- do this anymore. I failed- everyone. " Raj breathed out before being too overwhelmed, bursting into tears again, rapidly dropping like rain.

" No you haven't. " Bowie leaned on the doorframe, wearing Raj's hoodie before hugging him from behind.

" I HAVE! I SCREWED UP EVERYTHING! JUST BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID PANIC ATTACK I HAD ON ICE! " Raj sobbed loudly.

" Panic attacks, that's something you can't control, It's never your fault if you have one. I promise you that. " Bowie reassured him

" I DONT EVEN THINK I CAN PLAY HOCKEY ANYMORE! "

" you're going too far on that one. " Bowie said as he consulted him and sat him down.

" I've failed Wayne! my family, my coach, my team! And you.. " Raj buried into him and cried.

" You will never fail me, Raj! I love you so much that I don't even care what mistakes you make anymore! " Bowie said.

" But- everyone, they are mad at me. " Raj said.

" So you had a panic attack during a practice match! That's nothing to be ashamed of! " Bowie said.

" My parents are mad at me! I messed up! "

" Who the hell cares what your parents think Raj! " Bowie said.

" I do! " Raj sobs and sobs.

" Look- they lost also many times, just a simple attack will never get them mad! Or Wayne or your team or anyone! " Bowie said.

" Some of my teammates literally discriminate against me because I'm gay! " 

" who cares what they say Raj! "

" and I'm tired of being such a toy and so naive! "

" RAJ! LISTEN TO ME! " Bowie said and held him.

" you have no flaws to me because you're the most beautiful man I have ever seen, I wish I could be more like you, I wish you could see yourself how I see you. " Bowie said.

" That's never gonna happen- I'm sorry. " Raj kept crying into him

__

an hour passed, Raj cried himself to sleep and slept in Bowie's arms.

Bowie sighed, stroking his head and kiss the crown of it.

" I wish you could see yourself the way I see you. " Bowie hugs him tighter.

Bowie spots a black marker nearby him.

Bowie smiled to himself before looking to Raj.

" I think I know what to do. "

_________________

Raj woke up later on, Bowie was now sleeping, clinging on to him.

Raj chuckled as he lets go to go to the bathroom.

He got in and went up to the mirror to see comments on his face and across his body, red lipstick stains on him.

" you're so pretty. "

" be my life. "

" marry me one day. "

"  I'm in love with you. "

" mine, no one else's. "

" please love yourself. "

" greatest man I met. "

" I would take a bullet for you. "

" Shakespeare didn't have enough ink in his pen for us. "

" I love your soft skin. "

" I love your fluffy hair.  "

" I love your amazing body. "

" I love your cute personality. "

" I love how dumb you are. "

" I love how you're amazing for everyone and they don't deserve you at all. "

" I love how strong you are. "

" I love how emotionally available you are. "

" I love you. "

comments all on his face, written in black pen, hearts and doodles all on his face. Raj touched his face before welling into tears smiling.

( very proud of my raj doodle😋 I just needed to draw that )

He got out the bathroom and went to Bowie sleeping and hugged him tight.

" Thank you so much. I don't deserve you at all. Thank you. " Raj hugged him tight and said.

" I don't deserve an angel like you. " Bowie whispers back.

" I love you too. " Raj smiles

💌

________________________

a/n - HII GUYS!! I JUST CAME BACK FROM SCHOOL AND ONE OF MY SUBSITUTES PULLED THE MIDDLE FINGER AND SWORE IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS AINT THAT FUN😍 ANYWAYS IM GETTING TO THE WAYEMMA ONE BUT FOR NOW BYESEE!! XXX

request - @CamilleHackney
YALL GIVE ME LIKE IDEAS FOR RAJBOW ANGST TO FLUFF BC I DONT HAVE MUCH IN MY BRAIN😭 just like Wayne.

ANYWAYS BYEE!! XX

I NOW GOTTA GET TO SCHOOL NOW ITS THE MORNING