🩰 | you're more important than anything!

TW - mention of su1c1d3
ship- nichaxel
type - fluff 🩰

________________________

🩰

" hey Natasha? I gotta take the day off. "

.......

" thanks girl, bye. " Nichelle hung up as she looked to axel, sneezing, her nose all red and sniffling all morning, in a blanket huddled up her hair all over the place untied Nichelle sat next to axel and patted her head.

" you're gonna be ok, just a slight cold. " Nichelle said as she unbuttoned her shirt and wore a vest and sat down again.

" no! It's the virus! The zombie virus! "

" Axel, do I have to remind you zombies don't exist? "

" But they do! We always have to be alert- achoo! " Axel sneezed.

" maybe today stop fighting those zombies and your inner demons instead, I took the day off from acting in my new film cause I wanna help you. " Nichelle sighed and kisses her cheek.

" I don't want you getting near me, the virus will get to you. " Axel said, sitting up now, next to nichelle.

" 1st of all my beloved, it's not a virus, just a cold and 2nd, I would be fine. I just wanna take care of you. " Nichelle smiled.

" fine. Don't say I didn't warn you. "

" I'm not gonna get some cold axel because of being too close to you! " Nichelle laughed.

" oh shut up. " Axel hugged her girlfriend's side, nuzzling her shoulder.

" no you shut up. " Nichelle smiled and Axel smiled back.

" can we watch Brooklyn nine nine? I kinda see what is gonna happen about Comissioner Kelly or Holt or Peralta. " Axel asked with doe eyes, suddenly sneezing.

" yeah, let me just get your medicine and turn it on. " Nichelle said as she grabbed the pills and water from the kitchen counter and gave it to axel as she turned on the TV and started to play S6 EP17 - Sicko.

Axel leant on Nichelles shoulder as Nichelle leaned on Axel's head and started to watch it. Axel snuggled up against Nichelle and jolted away suddenly to sneeze on the side.

___________________

" of course Peralta would make a suicide squad! " Nichelle said.

" well it's hilarious how the captain already wanted to k!ll himself cause Madeline was there. " Axel sniggered.

" I would honestly do the same captain Holt, same. "
Nichelle said to the TV.

Axel chuckled and laughed and Nichelle joined as well.

" it's so fun that i can spend time with you like this babe. " axel says.

" same, we never get to spend time like this with Hollywood nagging me everyday about new shows. " nichelle said as she got up to make coffee.

" but can't like Jerry, that 40 year old man do your stunts on days you wanna be with me? "

" no. even if he is better than me, He still can't do everything Axe. " Nichelle said getting 2 mugs and pouring it in.

" ohh, so that's why they need you. "

" yep, they don't use me for anything else. " she got the mugs and placed them on the coffee table and gave one mug to axel and she nodded thanks as she drank it.

" if was a zombie will you still love me? " axel asked

" yes??? If I was a zombie, would you love me? "

" you know what I do to zombies. "

" knew it, never mind. " Nichelle chuckled.

" what's more important Hollywood or me- "

" axel! " nichelle interrupted

" you're more important than anything! " she reassured her and put her hands on her shoulders.

" you sure? "

" yes!! "

" and that's why I love you. "

🩰

________________________

a/n - omg I actually just crammed this in all in one morning but I think it's ok😀

request -@hxra_1

sorry this was so rushed!!