💌 | cause blue is your favourite color.

TW - venting, mental health talk, abuse ( mental )
Ship - Damiaya ( Damiaya😍>>> calpriya😔 )
type- angst to fluff 💌

___________________________

💌

Damien and Priya were over at Damien's house both talking about what seemed to be forever, losing the track of time, just focusing on each other, never breaking eye contact with each other. It just felt like it was them in the world.

" Hey- Damien? Can I like- tell you something? Like I need to get it off my chest. " Priya confessed, her hands dropped to her legs, sitting cross legged on his bed, sleepy and tired in pjs.

" Yeah, tell me anything you wanna say. " Damien sat opposite her, smiled also tired and leaned his face onto his hand.

" Yeah thanks love. " Priya softly smiled.

" You don't mind me venting- do you? " Priya said, Damien got a bit shocked but he sat up and put his hands on her shoulders.

" I don't mind at all, say what you wanna say, I can give some advice if you want. " Damien assured her, a sad smile on his face, he put his cap on her.

" Yeah! " Priya nodded.

" You know my parents? " Priya started.

" Yeah? Those people who made you train for your entire life for the show? "

" They weren't kind to me at all growing up. " Priya looks down.

" Oh.. " Damien sits beside her now.

" They abused me and like my mental health so much- I sometimes cry and think, I was only born to compete in some stupid show and nothing else. I'm just a body to them. "

" Hey! Your not some body to me! Your like my entire world to me. " Damien put his hand on her back.

" They always say I took you in the world. I can take you out, they just want me to be famous!! But I don't want to Damien! " Priya looked to him.

" You don't have to if you don't wanna, but it's already happened. But, ignore all the fame, and maybe we can run away together, where everyone doesn't and never will have to know our real names, we can be without all this fame. " Damien smiled, clasping her hands in his.

" we can go somewhere where no one knows us.. " Priya smiles a bit.

" But that won't happen, I need to run away Damien.. I hate my parents... I want them to forget me. I just want to go with you, to another world. " Priya teared up and whimpered, her head falling into Damien's chest.

" Hey princess! Don't worry, we'll find a way, or we won't, and focus on each other and only us." Damien smiled to her as he stroked her hair.

" Yeah.. guess so. " Priya continued to cry in his arms.

" Let's forget about your parents. And only us. Let's be the best that we can be to each other. " Damien tilted Priya's face up to look at him.

" Yeah. " Priya sniffled and stopped crying, she wiped her tears as she gave him a quick peck.

" Thanks Damien. You're right, always are. " Priya smiled.

" Not always, but I'm always at my best when I'm with you. "

______________________

Priya accidentally slept in at Damien's, realising he wasn't here.

" Where is- "

Damien came in whistling with a blue rose in his hand, before realising Priya was awake.

" good morning sunshine! " Damien smiled as hugged Priya.

" Hi Damien!! Who's that for? " Priya said as she looked at the blue rose in his hands.

" Um- sorry, for you. " Damien smiled as he gave off a sheepish laugh, averting his eyes away, blushing as he put the rose in her hand.

" awhh! Thank you!! " Priya blushed and smiled as she put her hair behind her ear.

" I would actually had been fine with any rose, why you got me a blue one? "

" cause blue is your favourite color. " Damien smiled.

💌

______________________

a/n- MH HEART WAS MELTING WRITING THIS🥹🥹ISTG I HATE CALPRIYA SM, DAMIAYA FVRRR!!🩵🩵 ANYWAYS BYEE!! XX

request - queenofdamiyaangst
this was so cute for me🥰 x

+ THANKS FOR 50 VOTES AND OVER 4K READS!!! <33333 🩷🩷🩷🩷