💌 | sleepyhead

TW - sensory issues ( I don't have them so I may be a bit inaccurate writing it!! )
ship - rajbow
type - angst to fluff 💌
prompt - Raj blacks out in a game and Bowie finally hears the weight on his shoulders. [ they are around 22 ]

request - by popular demand on my discord server
( yk who you are you silly pookie bears )

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

💌

" GO ON RAJ!! " Bowie cheered, with Emma and Damien by his side, cheering for snow owls, it was their big game to see if they would make it into the semi-finals. Bowie wearing Raj's backup jersey and a black coat over it. They were outside, it was dark and chilly but the lights soared and the voices roared in the rink, with everyone in the stands.

" Man! I'm finally so relieved I got time to attend Wayne's games. " Damien says in a dark red beanie, sweater and black denim jeans with Emma beside him in a white coat, pink cardigan and white long skirt.

" Yeah!!! I really wanted to see the games today!! I really wanna know how cool this sport is. " Emma says, rubbing her hands.

" look at raj go!! " Emma mentions as she sees Raj swiftly gilding through the ice.

" yeah.. " Bowie smiles warmly as he kisses his hand and holds it out to the rink where around raj is.

Damien looks to Wayne by raj's side cheering him on as they pass to each other, before Damien notices raj seeming to fall.

" Hey Bowie ? Raj is- " Damien mentions as Bowie looks to Damien about what he was saying, perplexed but soon looked to Raj in shock.

" RAJ- RAJ !! " Bowie shouts as the crowd shouts in worry as Raj soon faints and falls head first to a wall, his head now bleeding out and Wayne super worried as Wayne rushes over to him to wake him up, Damien and Emma gasped as Bowie froze in shock and turned pale, he sat down.

" Bowie. It's gonna be ok. Raj is gonna be fine. " Emma try's to consult him.

" I mean- Yeah but- He's Raj- what if- I- You know- the cassowary thing happens again ? I-I will be so worried- and dead. And- " Bowie hyperventilated and starts to cry before Emma hugs him and pats his back.

" he'll be ok. Lets go down to their medical doctor and see what they know. " Emma says as Bowie nods, wiping his tears away and going with Emma and Damien.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Wayne was already there, outside the medical room, biting his nails, anxious and anxious as he rubs his arms fasts, soon starting to panic before he saw Bowie, Damien and Emma come.

" Wayne! It's ok! He's gonna be ok!! " Damien went up to him and separated his arms and held his hand as Wayne sighed.

" I'm worried. This happened before- "

" I'm sorry what did you just say? " Bowie looks at Wayne in shock.

" it happened before. We were 13 and he just got diagnosed for ASD, autism spectrum disorder. Suddenly he said he saw rainbow colours and it just suddenly turned black and boom- he fainted. I told him if there was anything wrong that he wanted to talk about- but he said it was fine. " Wayne looks the side, worried.

" it's not fine. " Emma says.

" THATS WHAT I SAID!! But then he said he didn't want to share it with anyone and I respected his boundaries. But he told me when we were 15. And I haven't told a soul. " Wayne replies.

" Captain Wayne Copla- " The doctor gets out the room to see Wayne, Damien, Emma and Bowie with him.

" Oh! You're all here? Captain- I specifically said no spectators. " The doctor mentions.