🩰 | confess already!!

TW- swearing
ship- Mkulia ( TERRY ISTG IF U DONT MAKE THEM CANON- )
type - fluff 🩰

____________________

🩰

" Oh my days MK!! Get over it! " Julia says

" who you crushing on?? Cmon we're like partners in crime! " Julia nudges her as they sit on the logs after the elimination ceremony, in front of the flame.

" Shut up Julia!! " MK hides her blushing face with her beanie.

" I won't tell a soul, I promise. " Julia raises her hands, not crossing her fingers.

" you promise? " MK peeks.

" Yep! " Julia smiles

" she's lying!! That goddamn b*stard is lying!! " Bowie shouts out, leaving the ceremony currently with Raj and Wayne talking beside him.

" OH SHUT THE F*CK UP BOWIE!!! GO AND MAKE OUT WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND SOMEWHERE ELSE! " Julia barked back.

" SHUT YOUR *SS UP JULIA!! " Bowie shouts in the distance.

Julia sighed as she looked to Mk again.

" He's a b*tch.. ok- I really promise I won't tell anyone! Even my social media followers. " Julia put a hand on her shoulder.

" So you're not mad if my crush is you then? " Mk grinned as she stopped hiding in her beanie.

Julia froze for a minute and blushed.

" You like me? And my mean personality? Romantically? " Julia smiled as she put her hair behind her ear.

" maybe- I think so, there is only one way to find out. " MK leaned in.

" Oh! I- uh- um.. " Julia stammers as her face turned red and all flustered.

" scared for the first time? " MK grinned again.

" No!! Just really surprised and- happy. " Julia blushes again.

" Well- you wanna kiss? Or is my sad little confession rejected. " MK said.

" Oh just shut up and kiss me!! " Julia pulled her in and pressed her lips against hers.

MK was took by a shock, but she was the most happy and was screaming in joy inside.
( " YES YESS!! IM THE BEST! THE GIRL KISSED ME- YESS!! 😍😍😍😛😛🥹🥹😋😋 )

They both stayed there for a moment before breaking apart.

" That's was nice- I guess. " Julia blushes and looked to MK smiling.

" oh stop being so modest Jules. " MK said.

" Mm, you're right, that was amazing. " Julia smiled

🩰

__________________________

a/n- evil Yuri finally done!! And now just one more req!!! Which I will do ofc, I JUST FONT HAVE ANY TIME BC SCHOOL- AGH I HATE SCHOOL SM💀💀 AND TYSM FOR 2K READS!!! ANYWAYS BYEEE X

req- @ireallyloverice_

( btw great username, rice is life in my family and country 😋 )