1- ♧News

Everyone loves a young music artist. I learned how to play guitar when I was eleven and then somewhere between then and now, I became the lead guitarist in a band called 'Saving Martie'. I sing every now and then, usually just doing harmony or just normal background vocals. The band has become pretty popular since our debut album 'Dumb Luck'' which sold over a million records in the first week. Since then, we have released two other albums plus four singles. We have become a really popular band since.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜ 

I sat on the couch of my hotel room, scrolling through tik toks. I stumbled upon a video that ranked the most listened to and most popular bands of the year. #1 Rolling stones, #2 Grateful dead, #3 pink floyd. They all seemed usual, but then to my surprise, the seventh was Saving Martie? How did I not know about this? I pulled up google on my phone to check if it was true, and to my surprise, it was.

"Seventh most popular band of the year" I said aloud. Almost choking on my water.

I felt prideful, we went from an idea my friends and I had during lunch to one of the most popular bands of the year.

My phone rings obnoxiously, it was the band agent, Mrs. Avery. She told me that the band was invited to the grammys!

Band Chat

Me: Has Mrs. Avery called you guys yet? Because I have some news, like mega, explosive, gigantic, awesome news.

Oscar (Bassist): No. Why? Do we have another interview or something?

Ellie(Drummer): She didn't. What's up?

Me: We've been invited to the Grammys! It's not for another month or so, but we're going!

Martie (Guitarist+Lead singer) Duuudeee. No way. Maybe I'll be seated next to Dave Grohl or something. Or better yet, Mehgan Fox.

Ellie: Mart, We get it, you have a crush on her. But that's not the important part. The important part is that we get to go to the GRAMMYS. Do you know how big this is? I might just barf off my balcony. I'm so excited.

Martie: Ew ells, thats grosssss

Me: Sooooo. What should we all wear? Disorganized as we are, we should at least follow a color pallet.

Oscar: We'll get to that later. But more importantly... Did you know that people have already started writing fanfiction about us, specifically of y/n and I?

Martie: UH because you two are the hottest guitar players in our band, cutting it close with me of course.... But like seriously, y/n and Oscar carry the whole fanbase. Have you seen the memepages?

Me: Well even if my guitar skills aren't appreciated, at least my gorgeous face is. Lmfaaoooo

Ellie: PFFFFFF. How humble of you.

Oscar: I'm glad we all became stupid rich from making music. I don't have to worry as much about my math grades anymorreee. TAKE THAT MR. BROWN HAHAAAA. I swear, only the art and biology teachers thought we'd make it somewhere.

Martie: Literallyyyy

Me: Imma call my mom to tell her the news. ttyl, byeeee.

Martie: Byyyeeeeee.