23-☟Yosemite Shenanagins

A/n: Sorry for making y'all wait so long. I'm gonna try to write another chapter for before the weekend because I'm traveling and won't be able to post. Also...40k+...? like y'all.... that's insane. ily guys sm. 

Anyway's here's the chapter pookies <3333

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

Y/n's pov <3

Once we arrived in Yosemite, I changed into a more–I dunno, outdoorsy/hiking outfit. Which was basically jeans, a Shirt and a windbreaker jacket I borrowed from Ellie. We planned on staying in Yosemite for the day, then driving up to the hotel before 8:00 pm. Ellie and I had planned to go on a short hike to catch the view and get pictures. I bought a little fifty/seventy picture film camera at the gas station earlier so I thought that might be cute.

"So is anyone else coming on the hike? Or is it just Ells and I?" I ask.

Most of us were outside by an old picnic table that looked like old driftwood. Gray and flaky. Olivea threw a black sheet over the top and set up lunch.

"I'll come with you guys!" Aryan yelled from inside the bus, he struggled to get his boots on while hopping down the hall of the bus and eventually outside. "Just gotta get this dang boot on!"

"Haha we can wait for ya" Ellie chuckled.

I walked over to Walker. "You think you can survive with both Martie and Oscar? They're ruthless."

"Ruthless how?"

I laughed sarcastically "Uh, they wouldn't be afraid to throw you off a cliff or set your shoes on fire. They also will do anything to get you to spill tea. If you're not careful, they'll know all your secrets and most embarrassing stories by the time I get back. They found my parent/guardians facebook when we first started out, so now they have all the ugly pictures of me. So don't bring up family, anything weird from school, car brands or me."

"Car brands?"

"There's a lot to it, but they have strong opinions on cars. So don't mention F1, Porsche, Bently, Nissan or Miata's they won't shut up. Oh and motorcycle brands, like Yamaha or Suzuki."

Walker chuckled "Noted"

"Kay, well I'll be back in a little more than an hour. Have fun!"

"Hey you too, take pictures" Walker tugged my arm and kissed my cheek. I couldn't help but blush. And also hope Martie or Oscar didn't notice.

"I won't forget.

Aryan, Ellie and I started up the trail. It didn't go far, but the view was supposed to be good. And let me tell you it WAS, the view was perfecter than perfect (and perfecter isn't even a word!)

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

Walker

After y/n left, I went back on the bus to go get my water bottle. I left it on the couch. But before I could even look for it, I was ambushed by-Martie? Oscar? I don't know. They showed me in nerf bullets, which by the way-didn't even know were on the bus.

I screamed...But lets call it a yell so it seems less embarrassing "AAAHHH"

"GOT YA" I turned around to face Martie, who was holding a nerf gun probably as big as Aryan and I combined. *My brother got one like that for christmas :(*