30-🕸️Ellie snores

We're just gonna pretend I didn't leave y'all update-less for like...a month hehehe. Love you guyssss. Also thx for 100+k like.....I am in awe <3

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

Replay of last chapt rq-

Ellie turned back, unamused "Well the place I was planning for us to go...is closed right now. So I'm rerouting us as we speak" I nodded and looked back at Walker

"Never call me 'Shnookums' ever again" he laughed "anything but that"

I wiggled my eyebrows. Liv yelled from the far back "You two should call each other like...Autobot and Decepticon or something."

Aryan joined "Awe, y/n's sweet little Decepticon."

"OH, or even better! Optimus prime! Walker would walk in and be like 'How was work, Optimus prime?' and then she'd be like 'Oh it was pretty good, how was yours my sweet little Decepticon?" Olivea laughed, almost falling off her chair.

Aryan couldn't even breathe now "Dude that's terrible" then a wheeze "keep going"

Walker laughed along with them "How about we don't" he started laughing so hard his face even turned purple.

"Y'all looking like fucking grapes right nowAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHA" I joked

And the whole drive was like that. None of us had proper blood flow to our (gorgeous) faces for the rest of the drive to God knows where.

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ~ And back too now <3 ~૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

(Certain aspects are based on things that have happened in my homeroom class <3.)

Now we are driving through God knows where. Martie is playing checkers with Aryan and won't stop complaining about how bad he is at it. And Ellie's been asleep for three hours. She snores. But in an old cartoon type way.

Can't blame her though, it's dark outside, the trip's already lagging on us all and she didn't sleep so well the night before. My head was propped up against Liv's shoulder while she played on her nintendo "Her snores so adorable" I cooed.

Olivea chuckled "You think that's cute? I guess that explains it then"

I sat up and looked at her with my eyebrow raised "Explains what?"

She looked at me with an over exaggerated smirk "You know what I mean"

Am I dumb or is Olivea playing with me right now...Yep I'm just dumb "uh...No I don't know what you mean, you goof"

Olivea's smirk faded "Your taste..."

I glared at her-in a funny way of course. "Okay now that's just rude. But I'll let it pass since you have no soul..... You leprechaun"

I leaned my head on her shoulder again. I think Walker was asleep in the back. Or Martie left him at the gas station four hours ago. The dude was probably raised by squirrels so I'm sure he'd be fine. A window was open, Oscar was underneath it. There's the bonnet again. The Porsche Bonnet...I couldn't take him seriously in that.

"I would look amazing in a McLaren Bonnet" Walker appeared in the doorframe. He was wearing furry slippers too.

"Okay then, Lando Norris" I chuckled

Olivea stifled a laugh "Nice shoe's"

Walker glared at the poor leprechaun for a moment. "At least someone is nice to me on this bus. Sort of" he said, motioning to me. "She compared me to Lando Norris. That is a HIGH Compliment."