14-:)Skyline

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Walker

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Y/n

Me: Walker to space control. Over

Y/n: y/n present. Wacha need?

Me: Idk. I just wanted to talk to you :0

Y/n: How's life?

Me: about 87% perfect currently.

Y/n: What would fill in the other 13% then?

Me: Your presence 😏

Y/n: Do you have a question then? 😂

Me: No...

Y/n: I ain't following. Sorry

Me: What I meant was, uh

y/n: "Uh" How poetic. You could be the next shakespeare fr

Me: Do you wanna hang out?

Y/n: Like a date, pretty boy? 😏

Me: Just like that ya.

Y/n: When and where, walnut?

Me: The nickname. I can't. Tonight, 7:30. I'll pick you up (:

Y/n: I wonder if this is how I'll die... I'm thinking,car crash, or you're an ax murderer... One of those two.

Me: I guess you'll have to find out then. ;)

Y/n: I guess I will, Wallis.

Me: Good lord. The cast chat has been calling me "wallpaper". It looks like you too have been infected by BNFW (Bad nicknames for Walker) virus.

Y/n: Yeah... I'm afraid.... There is no cure...

Me: Good lord.

Y/n: cya at 7:30, wallydrag <3

Me: What does that even mean. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Y/n: It's a generally scottish term that means "worthless person or animal"

Me: Rude. Cya at 7:30 loser 🙄

=====

Before I started to get ready. I called a good friend of mine to make sure that they would actually let me in *You'll find out soon enough ;)*

*Buzz*

Y/n

Y/n: Yo, what should I wear? Is it a jeans and T type thing? Or more dressy?

Me: Um, something dressy but also warm. It's cold today.

Y/n: Alr thx <3

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

A blush spread across my face. I hadn't been this excited before, and a date with the girl I've been obsessing over for months? And now it was real, it was happening. I was actually making an impact. She was the girl of my dreams and now I was taking her out.

*6:45 pm*

I put on a suit so y/n wouldn't be fancy all by herself. I got ready pretty fast.  the last fifteen minutes before I went to pick her up were spent sitting on the edge of my mattress waiting for her to text me or for the clock to magically move fifteen minutes faster. I was maybe a little too excited.