8-♔ Concert

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚

Y/n

Once I heard the music stop, we all got up, checked our makeup, made sure our shoes were tied, drank some water and waited for our cue. I high fived the drummer for the oa band, and so did Martie. He seemed like a cool guy.

"Alright, lights are dimmed, red lights in the back are on, smoke machine on, everything is secured and ready to go." The security guard said through his walkie talkie.

"And you're good to go in five, four three-" He continued.

Martie walked out onto the stage, followed by Ellie, Me then Oscar. The crowd clapped, screamed and whistled as we made our way onto the stage. I walked over to my mic, and plugged in my guitar. The crowd, still loud as ever.

"Good evening Gadies and Lentalmen." Martie said. It was a funny way he liked to address the crowd.

"I LOVE YOU Y/N!!!" I heard someone yell . I just smiled and waved. My default greeting.

I looked around the crowd. There was an abundance of random teenagers with parents who looked skeptical. The thing I thought was the most funny, were the people holding signs. Many of them read 'I love you —-'. One that caught my eye was a large purple one that said 'MARRY ME Y/N' which I couldn't help but chuckle at.

"Shall we begin?" Oscar said through his mic. Several girls in the rows screamed their brains out (Not literally lmfao).

I begin with an exaggerated riff to the song. (Above <3) It's really just to get the crowd to be quiet. "This one isn't our song, but it gets your attention so let's begin" Martie mentions, as I continue the tune. This of very few songs was one that I myself actually sung.

"I'm a puppet on a string

Tracy Island,Time-traveling diamondCutter shaped heartaches"

My voice boomed through the speakers, Martie helped me with slight harmony.

"Come to find you

Four in some velvet morningYears too late. 

She's a silver lining

Lone ranger ridingThrough an open spaceIn my mind when she's not right there beside me"

===========================================================

Walker

The moment y/n walked out on stage, Charlie bumped my arm, raised his eyebrows and smirked. "IT'S YOUR WIFE!" He muttered in my ear.

"Funny"

Then he did something unforgivably embarrassing. He took a picture of y/n playing. A good one too... WALKER WTF. Posted it to his ig story captioned "Walker's wife can play,dayummm" and then tagged the y/n and I!!! I could have cared less if he hadn't tagged her, but seriously dude, that's pretty low.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL, she's gonna see that yk!!!" I say, unsuccessfully yanking the phone from his hands.

"That's the point, loverboy 😏" he smirked.

"I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be

And satisfaction feels like a distant memoryAnd I can't help myself,All I wanna hear her say is "Are you mine?"
Well, are you mine?Are you mine?Are you mine?"