15-𓆟The Red Carpet

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

The date was a couple days ago (four days to a week kinda). I haven't stopped thinking about it since. But with the Grammys coming up, and the fact that that Marties suit needs to be remade in a matter of DAYS, because the pants were too tight. It's been really stressful. There are some pros, despite the hellhole I'm stuck in. I'll likely get to meet some of my favorite celebrities, get to wear a fancy outfit that matches the rest of the band and we have a chance of winning a grammy. Plus, I get to see Walker. That's what I'm most excited about.

We haven't been able to talk much or hang out since our date, because we're both lost in a parade of stress and misery.

*Below is an array of little conversations between u n walker before the Grammys*

Walker

Walker: Hiiiiiii. What's my favorite guitarist wearing to the grammys?😏

Y/n: You'll see. ;)

Walker: ugh fine :(

Y/n: Cutie patootie <3

Walker: You know it 😏

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

Walker: Note to self, don't eat the staff bagels.

Y/n: Bro what?

Walker: bad bagel

Y/n: bad bagel 😔

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

Y/n: Bro, Martie ripped his suit pants so bad, they have to be REMADE

Walker: How 😭?

Y/n: Like I know 😭

Walker: RIP Marties pants

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

Y/n: What plane are you taking to LA this week? Mines this morning.

Walker: Mines tomorrow. :(

Y/n: Just means I'll have a lesser chance of being late <3 teehee

Walker: I won't be late either. You should know I'm rather speedy.

Y/n: Kachow

Walker: Kachow.

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

The band was going to match in pretty black suits and dresses. *or whatever u want, idc <3*

Marties new pants arrived and I told him not to touch them until the award show.. I wouldn't want our band to be remembered by Marties undying gift of ripping new pants.

 "Saving Marties pants" I say aloud.

The whole gang was there. Hanging out in Marties fancy pants hotel room before the award show. *haha, fancy pants, because... his fancy pants like... nvm lol*

"Haha, not funny" Martie scoffs.

"Can you believe we'll all be walking the red carpet at an award show in just a few hours? It's been my dream to walk the red carpet, since–well forever." Ellie giggles.