6-☂ Band Practice

Y/n .

The concert is tomorrow and the Grammy's in a week. I was really excited to perform. The band met up at the stage to practice. It was so much bigger than I expected. Thousands of seats lined the walls and floor of the massive building. I set up my guitar and mic. Ellie took the longest because of her huge drummset. I helped tighten everything and then we were ready to go.

"Let's take a pic really quick, I want to show my mom that we're all alive." Martie said, pulling his phone from his pocket. he took a few pictures and we all went back into position. 

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

I tuned my guitar, as did Martie and Oscar. We practiced all the songs we were going to perform from our album. Some were from other artists, just to make things more fun. Ex: Are you mine? -Arctic Monkeys, Cary on my wayward son - Kansas and I love rock n roll - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts. Our opening act band was a smaller band that I hadn't heard of before, a/n*I didn't know who to choose to be the opening act band/artist. Any in mind pls lol*

By the end of our session, my hands felt like they might just fall off. But at least I could rest before tomorrow night. 

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

Walker

I was so excited for the concert tomorrow. Charlie managed to get us FRONT ROW seats. My ears will never recover from this. But it will be worth it. I'm pretty excited to see y/n play live also. I haven't been able to stop thinking about what happened in the record store. And of course Charlie made a sign, that said "Say my name-Charlie <3"