26-ᕱStepped on a starfish

We are just going to ignore the fact that I left y'all hanging for 8 days...

Love y'alls though. 81k is crazy

<3

Pls note, I've been crazy busy lately so I haven't had time to write much. This is really just a filler chapter because I have something a lot more interesting that I'll publish soon. (I'll edit this out once posted btw)

😏

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

"Look out your window" Ellie yelled from the front of the bus.

I turned my head quickly.

"LOOK AT THE HORSES" Olivea pointed out, keeping her eyes on the running foals.

Even Oscar was looking at them. But who doesn't love horses? *One tried to eat my hair once. But they're just too pretty to hate :( *

I hit Walker's arm to get his attention. "Dude, look at the horses" He turned around.

"Is that a longhorn???" Martie yelled from the window in the back of the bus.

Oscar spoke "Martie, have you ever seen a longhorn? That's a Brahman"

*A longhorn is a breed of cattle btw, so is a Brahman*

"Oh my bad, I didn't realize you were Clint Eastwood reincarnate" He mocked.

He sighed in obvious annoyance "Clint Eastwood wasn't a rancher...I think"

Despite the arguing between Martie and Oscar, paired with Walker's snoring, we made it too Cleone. I was gonna take pictures and look for shells.

We all hopped out of the bus to stretch our legs, except for Liv and I. We immediately started looking for find a path down to the rocky shore that was being swarmed by white water waves. Liv sat down on a rock and flipped her hair "Y/n, I'm literally a mermaid" Then we both started singing 'Part of your world' from the little mermaid.

"LOOK AT THIS STUFF, ISN'T IT NEAT?"

"WOULDN'T YOU THINK MY COLLECTIONS COMPLETE??"

And continued until we finished the first Chorus

"WISH I COULD BEEEEE" Then a pause "PART OF YOUR WORLD"

Gosh we're annoying. But who gives a damn...Oscar did, but who cares about what he thinks *JOKING, y'all chill*

We hung out by the sea all morning (Laguna Point beach). "Liv, I think I stepped on a starfish..."

There were all sorts of marine life. And it smelled of it too. The seal's fault obviously. Adorable, but smellier than a week old trash can back in new york

We went to lunch afterwards. Some old family owned places with amazing sandwiches. Bobbie took us to the Hotel so we could drop off our things and get checked in. I changed my outfit to something more outdoorsy and beach...y? I dunno. 

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

*Id pick something like this

*Id pick something like this. But idc what y'all choose. Just inspo ig <33*

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

Walker, Aryan and Martie all boat watched. Taking turns with the binoculars. While Liv and I kept exploring the rocky shore. We also watched a bunch of seals sunbathing which was adorable. I think we all had a good time. That is...until we got back to the bus so Bobbie could bring us back to our hotel.

*don't assume robbery. I have a plan"

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

Word count 592

Question of the day, what's your favorite kind of shell is your favorite? Weather it's to find or just cuz.  Mine's the turban snail. 

Until next time. hehehehhehhehe