13-🦸Omniscient

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁

"Now tell me, what do you think of this boy?"

I honestly didn't know how to answer. I had a few ideas in mind, but they didn't seem to make it past my lips. That was until the door opened, and I could think about the question a moment longer. I took a step to the left so she could talk to the customer if necessary.

"Good afternoon, anything I can help you find sir?" Mrs. Brown said, giving the person a kind smile.

"I think I'll be able to find what I'm looking for, thank you" said a familiar voice.

I turned around only to find that it was the boy we had just been discussing. Walker. I looked back too late, because he didn't see me. Maybe he did? I'm not sure. I watched him as he walked over to the film/soundtrack shelves. I quickly turn back to Mrs. Brown, my jaw to the floor.

I pointed at him, and mouth the words "Thats him" but she didn't seem to understand what i was saying. I motioned her to lean in closer, and so did I.

"That's him, the guy we were just talking about"

Her eyes went wide, she turned her head to glance at him.

"That's Walker!" She whispered loudly, he didn't hear us though.

I nod and she puts her hands on her hips, dropping her jaw to the ground. I wish Oscar was here to see this. I opened my messages.

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁

Oscar

-Sorry, I'll be like ten minutes late. There's some crazy traffic and it's too far to walk. ttyl

☁⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ🌱ㆍ┈ ▫ ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹☁

Well isn't this amazing.

"You never answered my question by the way" She smirked.

"I think he's sweet. He seems like a very genuine guy. And let's be honest, he is so cute" I whisper, glancing over to make sure he didn't hear me.

Mrs. Brown gave a nod of approval. Then she adjusted herself again, like she was about to say something.

"Okay, I think you should ask him how his hand is doing to start a conversation. If he doesn't ask you a question after he answers, ask him what he's looking for. I trust your knowledge of the store enough to help him find it, or go to the back and get one. And then just go with the flow, he seems like an easy going type guy."

"That's actually...not a terrible idea." I replied.

I stood by the counter for a moment. And winked at Mrs. Brown. Then make my way over to Walker in a non-stalker-ish manner.

"Funny seeing you here Walker, how's your hand?"

He looks up, and his eyes go wide, the poor guy probably wasn't expecting to see anyone he knew today.

"Oh yeah it's fine, thanks" He smiled. "What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting to see you" He smiled awkwardly.

"I was gonna meet up with Oscar and browse a little. But he's stuck in traffic."

"Yeah I think there's some construction. But I was wondering..."

"Yeah?"

"Um. I don't know how to say this without sounding like a total loser but, could I get your number? Or give you mine, whatever"