2-𓆉I hope not.

Walker <3

I have been a fan of Saving Martie probably since their debut album. I have all of their albums on vinyl and I'm going to see them in concert in a few weeks. The thing I like most about the band, besides their music of course, is the lead guitarist y/n l/n. She has such amazing guitar skills. 

Oh what I am talking about, I like her because she's cute. I remember watching an interview of them for the first time and seeing her for the first time. Maybe it was the way her hair fell on her face, or how her voice sounded, but in that moment I developed an enormous crush.

===================‎⌖˚‎٭ ﴾﴿ ⌖˚‎٭=====================

Today I had an interview. I walked in with Leah and Aryan, ready for whatever questions they might ask because it wasn't a pre-scripted one like usual.

I sat down on the small couch provided. They asked all sorts of random questions,"Where did you grow up" "What was your first impression of-" and stuff like that. But then we all got a pretty unexpected question. They asked us who our celebrity crushes were. And by the look Leah gave me, I wasn't getting out of it.

"Don't even try to lie about this one. WE already know and will tell her for you" Leah chuckled.

"Oh yeah, he talks about her all the time. And has the fattest crush on her." Aryan added.

She won't see this interview anyway, I reassure myself.

"Okay okay, calm down. It's y/n l/n. The lead guitarist from Saving Martie. Happy?" I say.

They were right, I did talk about her pretty often, but it wasn't like an obsession or anything...

‎                                                                              ⌖˚‎٭ ﴾﴿ ⌖˚‎٭