7-🎤Back stage activities.

Y/n

I don't have to perform for an hour, the opening act is about 35 minutes, and they dont start for another 25m. I know I was excited to play, but I'm really feeling that 'pre-show dread'. What if I mess up an important key? What if there's an emergency in the crowd? What if one of us has a medical emergency? Will my guitar break? There must be thousands of people out there. I did this before every concert so it wasn't like this never happened. I'm always worried about the dumbest things honestly.

"y/n! You have got to come see this!" I heard Ellie say from across the hall.

"Yeah yeah, what's up?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"I'm fangirling so hard right now. Taylor swift is in the front row, literally. Look!" She said, opening a door on the side of the stage. She wasn't lying either. She was talking to- wait a second... IS THAT TRAVIS KELCE???? I only recognised him because Martie talked about him all the time. I'm also a big fan of Taylor, so I knew him that way also.
"Close the door so we don't get trampled by fans. And so I can scream my guts out." I say.

She closed the door and we held hands, hopped up and down and squealed like six year old girls playing princesses.

"I wonder if there are any other famous people here," She said, scratching her nose.

"Dude we probably have a whole award show back there" I laugh, as we walk back down the hall.

Oscar came up behind us, and shot Ellie and my back with a nerf gun . "HA gotcha!"

"Oscar you're gonna get it!" Ellie replied, and ran down the hall, chasing him.

In hopes of avoiding being hit my any more nerf bullets, I quickly walk to the backstage area to hang out with Martie and our agent Mrs. Avery. Martie was sitting on a couch, texting someone, and Mrs. Avery seemed to be writing something. Probably an email or something.

"Hey loser, who ya textin?" I smirk and sit beside him. I didn't notice his face until he looked up. Martie had tear stains down his face.

"Oh my god, are you okay Martie? Did something happen?" I say, I am genuinely worried about him now.

He took a deep breath, scrolled up to the top of a conversation and handed me his phone.

Bae <3 (Jasmine)

Martie: Hey sweets, still coming to the concert? I miss ya

Jasmine: I can't make it. :( sorry.

Martie: Could we hang after the show?

Jasmine: That's the issue.

Martie: Wdym?

Jasmine: I can't hang out with you because i can't be with you anymore

Martie: Wait, so you're breaking up with me? Why? Did I do something?

Jasmine: It's not you. I just can't deal with this relationship anymore. You're always with that dumb band of yours, I feel like we just have no time for each other anymore... So yeah, I'm breaking up with you...

*read seven minutes ago*

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry... Honestly, I hated that bitch the moment I met her" I say. I meant what I said as well. She used him for clout and I'm almost certain she didn't have any real feelings for the poor guy.

"You're a great friend y/n. I'm happy we took guitar lessons together, even if I hated you then. I think you're the best. Honestly"

I smile. Martie was an amazing person, Jasmine should have noticed that. Mart and I have been through some shit. And I'm happy we made our dreams of starting a band come true. I always wanted to be famous, and so did he. I know you see singers talking all about how they wish they weren't ever famous, and I somewhat understand it. But life couldn't be better for me. *Or could it 😏 *

"GUYS, Oscar and I just saw the linkin park!!! What's his name again Oscar?" Ellie said, gasping for air.

"Chester Bennington?" I add.

"Yeah that guy. Who knew we were so popular among all these celebrities." Ellie chuckled.

"Can't blame them, We're just THAT awesome." Martie said. The tears on his face seemed to disappear.

"We have like twenty five minutes till showtime. Y'all ready?" Oscar mentioned

"HELL YEAH" Ellie says, while taking a sip of water. 

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆

Walker

The Opening act was really good. I'd never heard of the artist/band before, but they could definitely play. I kept wondering if the song they were playing would be their last one, but I'll admit, I was wrong about six times. Despite the fact that Charlie would start teasing me the moment y/n walked out on stage, didn't make me want to see her less. I just wondered what I could possibly say to her if I got the chance to talk to her. She probably doesn't even like me. Hell, she probably doesn't even know I exist!. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

"Okay everybody, this will be our last song, make sure to check us out online and listen to more of our music, because we wanna skyrocket our music career. You guys are such a great crowd too! Lot's of good screamers. I'll tell ya that. Drink some tea after this because if you're screaming this hard for us, then I'm worried about what will become of your vocal cords after Saving Martie gets out here!" The singer said.

Last song, then the real fun begins, I thought to myself. Apparently there's supposed to be fire involved, that oughta be cool. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩┊ ┊ ┊ ✫┊ ┊ ︎✧┊ ┊ ✯┊ . ˚ ˚✩

A/n, I love you guysssss. 

Word count, 959 words.