Chapter Ten

Rody woke up to someone nudging him, that someone being Vince, of course. He was dressed in his work uniform, and looked semi annoyed.

"Get up Rody, we have work." Vince said, crossing his arms as he saw Rody's eyes flutter open. Rody groaned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Do we ever have any days off? Fuck." He said, sitting up. "Yes we do, but you quit before your days off could start." Vince said, pulling a cigarette out of his pocket and lighting it.
"Fuck you." Rody said, standing up and stretching. He was moody.

"Watch it Lamoree." Vince said, taking a drag off his cigarette. He couldn't lie, Rody sounded quite attractive with this new attitude of his. But Vince couldn't have him serving customers with it, he didn't need anymore bad reviews after his employees.

"Where's my work uniform?" Rody asked, combining a hand through his hair. "I folded them, they're on my side of the bed." Vince said, walking over to the door.

"I'll meet you downstairs, don't be late when you're in my apartment." He added, before walking out.

Rody groaned, letting himself fall back onto the bed. He really didn't want to work today, but he knew Vince wasn't going to let him get an earlier day off.

He wished he'd let him, he needed a break. But then again, he let him crash at his apartment for the past two days now, he couldn't really ask for anything more.

Rody grabbed his uniform and sat up, he better start getting dressed before Vince kills him for being late.

Rody pulled his shirt off, setting it beside him. He put his dress shirt on, leaving it unbuttoned for the time being.
He tugged his pants off, and grabbed his work ones, standing up as he slipped them on.

He was distracted putting his belt on when he heard the door open, and he immediately froze up. Shit, that wasn't good.

He glanced up, meeting Vince's eyes. He quickly started buttoning his shirt up, trying to hurry since Vince was probably pissed at him for taking so long.
Vince had actually just forgotten his cigarette pack, he figured Rody would have finished being dressed by now, so he didn't bother knocking.

He wasn't expecting to find him fixing his belt, with his dress shirt unbuttoned.
Vince was completely frozen in place, his eyes trailing over Rody's body as the redhead quickly buttoned his shirt up. He wasn't doing that good a job at it though.

Vince groaned, snapping out of it and walking over to Rody. He grabbed his hands, causing him to pause.

"You're horrible at this." Vince said, unbuttoning Rody's shirt before starting to button it back up, properly.
Rody just stood there, confused and flustered.

Vince did his best not to stare at Rody's chest as he buttoned his shirt up for him, but that was a bit difficult with how attractive he looked.

Rody was pretty muscular and toned, and Vince kinda liked that about him. He knew he was strong, but sometimes he wondered how strong he was.
He wondered if Rody would be able to pick him up, carry him, or be able to pin him up against a wall.

He wondered what his hands would feel like wrapped around his throat, or any part of his body. What he would do to have Rody wrap his hands around his neck.

"There, now you look presentable." Vince said, pulling away from Rody as he finished buttoning his shirt up for him.
"T-thanks Vince.." Rody mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He was blushing, and looking anywhere but at Vince.

"I'll, meet you downstairs Rody." Vince said, grabbing his cigarette pack before he left the room.

His mind was racing with thoughts, and he'd definitely need a drink later.