Chapter Nineteen

Rody was taken aback by the sudden kiss, the breath being knocked right out of his lungs. Vince, was kissing him.

He was so confused, but also extremely happy. That happiness was short lived however, as Vince pulled away from Rody.
His breathing was heavy, and his face was flushed a slight red.

He stared at Rody, his eyes filled with a vulnerable desire. He quickly pulled himself away, cursing at himself under his breath.
He kissed Rody, he really just kissed him.

Rody grabbed Vince by the collar of his shirt, pulling his back over to him, where he kissed him deeply. He didn't want him to pull away, he wanted him to keep kissing him.
Vince was a bit hesitant as he kissed Rody back, not really sure what to do or think.

Rody could taste the alcohol on Vince's lips, and could tell he was obviously drunk or at least tipsy.
He moved his hands to his waist, and pulled him closer against his body as he kissed him. He could feel the desire and need Vince had as they kissed, his hands moving to wrap around his neck.

It was clear how both of them wanted this by how they were kissing each other, not wanting to pull away no matter what.
But eventually they had to pull apart for air, both of them panting heavily.

Vince looked at Rody, his face red and his eyes completely fixated on him. Rody breathed heavily, his face a deeper red than Vince's.
"Vince-" He started, but was cut off. "Don't say it." Vince muttered, his voice a tad bit shaky.

Rody nodded slightly, and tugged Vince closer against his body. "Alright.." He muttered, his voice quiet and soft.
Vince placed a hand against Rody's cheek, and leaned in, kissing him again.

This time the kiss was much more passionate, less needy than the other two.

Rody never thought this would actually happen, he never thought Vince would ever kiss him. But he was so glad he was.

Rody broke the kiss, panting heavily. "Vince i-" he started, but was once again cut off by the feeling of Vince's lips against his skin.
Vince started kissing along Rody's neck, his breath hot against his skin. He couldn't help but gently nip at his skin, leaving small red marks behind.

Rody shuddered, throwing his head back against the wall behind him. He couldn't believe Vince was doing this, with him of all people.
Vince moved a hand down to Rody's waist, running his fingers over the corset he wore. He wanted to rip it off him badly, but he knew that wouldn't be a good idea, someone could easily figure out what they were doing.

Rody felt a shiver run up his spine, his body burning hot as Vince touched him. "Vince.." he whined, his voice filled with need.
Vince groaned quietly, and moved his hands to Rody's hips, pressing him further against the wall as he suddenly grinded against him.

Rody gasped, a shockwave of pleasure shooting throughout him. He hadn't felt like this in a while.
He whined, and buried his face against Vince's shoulder. He could feel him pressing against him through his clothes, clearly turned on and hard.

"So cute.." Vince purred, grinding against Roxy again, and again. He felt so good, he couldn't stop.
Rody let out a shaky breath, his hands gripping onto the fabric of Vince's shirt. "Vince- f-fuck-" He shuddered, his hips bucking subconsciously against Vince's.

Vince groaned, and started sucking marks into Rody's neck, still grinding and pressing against him. Hearing him whimper his name while shuddering turned him on so much, he didn't think he'd be able to control himself.

Rody let out a shaky breath, his eyes closed as he felt the pleasure rush throughout him. He needed this, so so badly.
Vince suddenly pulled away from Rody slightly, his breathing heavy.