Chapter Twenty One

Rody woke up, once again cuddled up with Vince. It was a feeling he was starting to get used to, one he was really enjoying.
Vince has been awake for a while, he normally woke up before Rody did. And like he always did, he nuzzled into him, savoring his warmth.

It felt so peaceful, being in each other's arms, nothing pulling them apart. That is, except for the doorbell ringing, and a loud banging coming from the front door.
Rody groaned, his grip on Vince tightening. He was still tired, and didn't want either of them to move.

"Rody, dear- I need to answer that." Vince said, carefully pulling away from his red headed partner. "I don't want you to go-" Rody whined, pulling Vince back against him.
"You want to come with me instead?" Vince asked, gently combining his fingers through Rody's hair. Fuck, he loved him so much it made him feel stupid.

Rody groaned, burying his face against Vince's neck. "Fine.." He muttered, before quickly sitting up.
Vince sat up as well, combining his fingers through his hair. It had been about two things before this new found romantic relationship between Rody and Vince had started, and they were still getting used to it all.

Well, Vince was anyway. To Rody, it was different. He saw Vince as his partner, his lover, his boyfriend. Even though they hadn't put a label on it. They were still working it out.

Vince stepped out of bed, his clothes loose. Rody had completely destroyed him the night before, and when they got dressed again, they both did it pretty messily.

Rody got out of bed as well, stretching before he walked over to Vince. He wrapped his arms around his waist, leaning his head against his shoulder.
"Rody, I still need to get the door." Vince said, reaching a hand up to comb his fingers through messy red hair.

"Fine.." Rody said, sighing softly as he pulled away from Vince.

They quickly fixed their clothes so it wasn't so obvious about what they had been doing with each other, and went to the living room.
Vince went over to the door, while Rody sat down on Vince's rather uncomfortable couch.

Vince froze when he opened the door, his eyes wide.

Lucas and Richard were standing out, Lucas looking tired and annoyed, while Richard looked rather excited.
"What the hell are you two doing here?" Vince asked, surprised by the sudden visit. He was used to Richard visiting him, since they'd become rather close over the years, but he definitely wasn't used to the sudden drop by with no notice.

"Well we-" Lucas started, but was cut off by himself when he saw Rody appear behind Vince, looking curious.

He looked between Vince and Rody, and his eyes went wide. "Fuck I owe you so much money-" He said, glancing at Richard.
Richard snickered, leaning against the outside wall slightly as he tried to hold back his laughs.

"Either explain what you two are doing here, or I'm slamming the door shut." Vince said, crossing his arms.
"Why do you owe Richard money? Did you guys make a bet or something?" Rody asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"I told Lucas you guys would probably fuck within the next few days, and he thought you guys needed more time." Richard explained, taking a deep breath as he pushed himself away from the wall he'd been leaning on.
"You what?!" Vince exclaimed, his eyes going wide with shock. How the hell did they know?

"And I'm going back inside-" Rody said, his face a deep red as he started to walk away. Vince stopped him, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him back.
He looked over Rody's neck, which is when he noticed it, that dam bite mark he'd left on him.

"Fuck-" He groaned, pushing Rody away. Rody fell back slightly, but managed to catch him. "Anyway, me and Lucas wanted to invite you guys on a double date or something fun like that." Richard said, smiling brightly.

Rody quickly returned to the door, his eyes wide. "Like- a double date as In, you and Lucas together with me and Vince together?" He asked, his face lighting up.

He'd do anything to go on a date with Vince, he'd actually been wanting to ask him ever since they started doing what they were.

Vince glanced at Rody, he didn't really like the idea of a double date, but with how excited Rody seemed to the idea, he couldn't say no.
"Alright, I guess we could agree with this." He said, sighing softly.

"Good! Now, how good is your acting?"

-

-

-

A dress, they made Vincent, where a fucking dress. he looked like the woman in Rody's shop magazine, expect much more pissed off.
Vince felt humiliated, but at least he wasn't the only one forced to dress like this.

Lucas was dressed femininely as well, and even had a wig on. He really did sell the whole female thing, makes Vince wonder what he used to do in his free time.
Lucas actually voted to be put in a dress, since apparently he had experience dressing up, and didn't want to embarrass Richard.

What a lovely date this was.

Rody couldn't keep his eyes off of Vince, because dam did he look good in a dress and makeup. He didn't think he'd be able to pull off a dress, but Vince was a lot slimmer than he was, so he automatically fit into one better than he did.

"Rody, I can feel your eyes on me." Vince said, glancing at Rody as he walked beside him. "I-im sorry." Rody mumbled out, looking away embarrassed.
Vince grabbed Rody's hand, squeezing it slightly. "Don't be, I like the attention." He said, a small smirk on his lips.

Rody blushed heavily, looking down at the ground nervously. Oh, he was going to ruin Vince when they got home.

"Remind me, to never go on a public date with guys again-" Lucas said, tripping over himself slightly. He was wearing high heels, since he didn't have any platformed boots.
"I think you look cute, plus- it'll make for a fun time back home." Richard said, smirking slightly.

"Can you guys not talk about screwing each other while we're here?" Vince said, rolling his eyes slightly. "Oh please, as if Rody isn't thinking about fucking you later." Lucas said, crossing his arms.

Rody blushed heavily, having been a bit lost in thought. "W-wha- why did you say my name?" He asked, confused and flustered.
Richard snickered, glancing back at both Rody and Vince.

"Don't pay attention to them Love." Vince said, sighing softly. Rody just nodded, and pulled Vince closer to him, wrapping an arm around his waist.

They really did hate that they couldn't openly be together like normal, they had to take drastic measures like this just to go on a simple double date.
"They're adorable together." Richard said quietly, glancing up at Lucas. "Yeah, they really are made for each other huh?" Lucas said, humming quietly.

"Yeah, and you're made for me."

A/N

[Gonna make this into two parts because the smut chapters were over 2000/3000 words long and I can't handle that mental drain. Anyway, Vince and Lucas dressed as women so they can go on a date with their boyfriends.]