Chapter Twenty Two

Rody wasn't exactly sure how much he'd drank that night, but at this point he didn't care, all he could focus on was Vince. His eyes never left his body, and they never wanted to.
Vince looked rather outstanding in the outfit it was wearing, beautiful red dress, black gloves, fish nets, and earrings. He really did pull the feminine vibe of really well.

He wondered if Vince would be okay with him touching him, just under the table, quietly.

They were all just sitting at a table, talking after having finished eating. Rody was on one side with Vince, while Lucas and Richard were across from them.
Everybody completely bought that Vince and Lucas were women, and Rody and Richard kept giggling about it the whole time.

Rody decided to risk it, and placed his hand on Vince's knee, sliding it up to his inner thigh.
Vince froze, his eyes going wide. He looked at Rody, as if he was utterly insane.

They were in public, and a small table cloth wasn't going to help hide whatever it is Rody planned.
Vince moved his hand over top Rody's, squeezing it as he gave him a death glare. Rody couldn't seriously be thinking of doing this, and in public!

Rody hummed, acting completely calm as he slid his hand further up Vince's thigh. He gently caressed the inner part of his thighs, making the younger man shudder.
Vince continued to glare at Rody, his gaze becoming increasingly dangerous.

Vince could feel his face redden, and he quickly excused himself and Rody. If Rody wanted to be like this out in public, so bs it. But he wasn't going to let him do it in front of people.

Richard and Lucas had an accurate guess as to why Vince pulled Rody away, which led to Richard jokingly saying him and Lucas should do the same.

Lucas would have agreed, but he was tipsy and tired. So, he just laid his head against Richard's shoulder, mumbling about something he couldn't even understand.

-

-

-

Vincent dragged Rody into one of the family bathrooms, and locked the door. Nobody saw them go in together, and if they kept somewhat quiet, they'd be fine.

"Really Rody?" Vince said, groaning in frustration. Rody purred and wrapped his arms around Vince's waist, pulling him closer.
"Yep." He said, before starting to kiss down Vince's neck.

Vince shuddered, and tangled his fingers into Rody's hair, gently tugging his hair back. Rody whined slightly, his face flushed a deep red.
"Rody, learn to control yourself." Vince said, keeping his fingers tangled into Rody's hair.

"I can't help it if you look good." Rody said, shuddering as Vince gently tugged his hair.

"Will you be good if I let you touch me?" Vince asked, tugging Rody's hair a little be rougher. Rody whined and nodded, his breathing shaky. "Yes! I-i'll be good I promise- just let me touch you.." He whined, practically begging.

Vince rolled his eyes, and let go of Rody's hair. "Alright, just make this quick." He said, before Rody immediately pushed him up against the nearest wall.
Vince was starting to think he should dress up like this more often, especially if it got Rody acting like this towards him.

Rody kissed down Vince's neck, gently nipping at his skin. His hands traveled down his body, moving from his waist, to his hips, to his thighs.
He grabbed one of Vince's thighs, and used it to press his leg against his waist, moving himself to where he was pressing against him.
Vince had to wrap his arms around Rody's neck to balance himself, his face a deep red.

He never expected Rody to act this desperate just by seeing him in a dress, he'd definitely have to wear one more often when they were alone.

Rody suddenly grinded his hips against Vince's, making him gasp and cling onto him tightly. "Fuck- Rody-" Vince groaned, his breath shuddering as he felt Rody grind against him over and over again.

"You said to make it quick, didn't you?" Rody asked In a teasing manner, his body rubbing against Vince's through their clothing.

If he could he'd strip Vince completely, but they were still in a public place, even if they were hiding in a bathroom.

"Yes but- fuck." Vince groaned, his head leaned against Rody's shoulder. "W-why don't you ever go this fast when you're inside me?" He asked, his voice a bit shaky.
Rody groaned, moving his hips even faster against Vince's. He loved the way he felt pressed up against him, rubbing him through his clothes.

"Because- y-you never ask." Rody shuddered, gently biting into Vince's neck. "R-remind me- to a-ask next time then." Vince whined, his nails digging into the fabric of Rody's shirt.

Rody purred, burying his face against Vince's neck as his practically thrust against him. He couldn't get enough of Vince. He couldn't get enough of his body, his touch, his moans, he just couldn't get enough of him.
Rody was the one making Vince like this, a complete mess.

That thought alone was almost enough to make him cum, but he held back. He wanted to push Vince over the edge first, in which he did.

Vince came after Rody bit into a rather sensitive part of his skin, making him moan quietly.
Rody came not long after, his body shuddering as he felt his orgasm wash over him.

Both of them were panting, their faces red and their hearts pounding against their chests.

Rody carefully put Vince down to where he was on both his feet, and kissed down his neck gently, as if applying for getting so worked up.

He really couldn't resist Vince, especially since he was dressed up so nice.

"Rody.. the next t-time you try something like this- I'm tying you to the bed." Vince said, pulling back from Rody. His face was flushed a deep red, and his eyes were hazy from his orgasm.

"That's- fair enough." Rody said, chuckling nervously.

He was so screwed when they got home.

A/N
[Had a SH relapse last night, so this chapter came out a bit late. My apologies. My winter break is almost over, so I'm going to try my best to get as many chapters out before then, since once school starts again- it'll be very difficult to update. Anyway, love you guys, and I hope you enjoyed!]

P.S: Do you guys seriously want me to make Lucas x Richard smut? If you guys genuinely want, I can make a short bonus chapter once the main story ends.