Chapter Twenty Eight

Vince sat in Rody's lap, his heart pounding against his chest. He felt Rody's lips pressing against his skin, his hands roaming over his body.
He fucking loved it.

He loved the attention Rody gave him, he loved how good he made him feel. He could never get enough of it.

Vince shuddered, feeling as Rody's hands moved to his inner thighs.
Rody purred, kissing along Vince's neck as he caressed his skin.

"So handsome.." Rody purred, gently grinding Vince down against his lap.
Vince gasped quietly, his arms wrapping tightly around Rody's neck. Fuck, he loved whenever Rody did this with him.

Vince buried his face against Rody's neck, his breathing shaky. He felt so vulnerable, so weak, all for Rody.

Rody was the only man he'd ever crumble to like this. No others, not even Lucas, could make him feel like this.

Rody purred, and grinded Vince down against him again, and again, and again. Making him whimper quietly.
He loved every sound that came out of his pretty pale pink lips, and would milk him dry of them.

"You like that, my love?" Rody asked, moving a hand down to wrap around Vince's semi-hard cock, making him jolt and whine.

"You already know the answer to that.." Vince muttered, his nails digging into Rody's shoulders.
"I like hearing it from you.." Rody purred, running his thumb over Vince's tip, making him moan quietly.

Rody knew exactly how to push Vince over the edge, even if they'd only done this a few times now. Somehow within a span of a week or so, Rody had learned exactly what Vince liked, what he craved and enjoyed.
He studied him like he was a book, and kept all the information he learned written down in his mind.

He knew everything about Vince, well, almost.

He didn't know he was a cannibal, didn't know he'd killed Manon, and didn't know he was completely fucking insane.

"Fuck- fine.. I-it feels good.." Vince mumbled, his voice cracking slightly. Rody chuckled softly, and kissed Vince's head gently.
"Good boy.." He praised, stroking Vince's cock faster, making him gasp and groan.

"Rody- fuck--" Vince groaned, biting into Rody's neck, muffling his moans slightly. He felt like he was going to lose it, and he was.
"Gonna cum for me baby?~" Rody asked, his voice a soft gentle tease.

Vince moaned quietly, his hips grinding against Rody's hand. His cock twitched slightly, signaling his upcoming release.

It wasn't long before he lost it, cumming against Rody's hand and into the water slightly. It was a bit gross to have cum in your bath water, but they could overlook that for now.

It's not like they couldn't just drain the tub and fill it up again either, so it was fine for now.

"Good boy Vince.." Rody praised, leaving soft and sweet kisses along his lovers neck and shoulders.

He ran his hands along his skin softly, muttering small praises to him as he held him.

He'd practically forgotten about his own pleasure, having been too focused on Vince's to really care.
But Vince made him remember, since he'd wrapped his hand around the base of his cock, and was already lining himself up with the tip of it.

Vince really didn't like being prepped, he liked it raw for some reason, he liked the pain and burning sensation it gave him.

Rody moved his hands to Vince's hips, his breath hitching as he felt him lower himself down onto his cock.
He loved the way Vince felt around him, but dam, did he always have to refuse prep? Rody was sure his dick would lose circulation if they kept this up each time they had sex.

"Vince-" Rody groaned, burying his face into Vince's neck, his breathing heavy.
"S-shut up.." Vince said, holding back a moan as he lowered himself fully onto Rody's cock. God, how he loved the way he stretched him out.

He loved how deep Rody was inside him, how his cock ever so slightly created a bulge in his stomach, filling him up so well.
He wished he could praise Rody more for it, but the only sounds that wanted to come out of his mouth were weak pathetic moans.

Rody bit into Vince's neck, grinding his cock up inside him gently.
Vince groaned, his breath hitching in his throat. He whined and moaned, an almost electric wave of pain and pleasure shooting throughout his body.

He needed more.

He grinded down against Rody's cock stuffed inside him, and whined, his nails digging into his partner's skin.
Rody understood the sign, and gently lifted Vince up slightly by his hips, before slamming him back down onto his cock.

He repeated, moving Vince up and down on his cock, making him moan every time he thrust it inside him especially rough.
He knew how Vince liked it, and wasn't going to protest on giving him what he wanted.

"So pathetic.. completely crumbling like this on my cock.." Rody purred, degrading Vince as he fucked into him faster.
He moved one hand up, tangling his fingers into his hair, gripping tightly.

Vince would only whine, his eyes closed tightly as he was degraded and fucked, exactly how he liked it.

"I wonder what people would think.. seeing the famous Vincent Charbonneau an complete mess on another man's cock.." Rody said, nipping at Vince's skin as he thrust faster inside him.

Vince moaned, tears pricking his eyes. He needed more.

He wrapped his arms around Rody's neck, his nails digging into his back. God, he needed this, needed him. He fucking needed to be used.

Rody purred, gently sucking marks into Vince's skin. "You like that, huh? Being used and degraded.. fuck, you're pathetic." He breathed out, his voice a bit raspy as he felt Vince clench around his cock slightly.

Fuck that felt good.

Rody gently tugged Vince's hair, and thrusted into his at a certain angle, that hit a very certain spot inside him.
Vince moaned loudly, becoming even more of a mess as Rody began thrusting against his prostate, abusing the spot after he'd found it.

"F-fuck- Rody-" Vince moaned, burying his face against Rody's neck. He was close.

"You gonna cum for me Vince?~" Rody purred, wrapping a hand around Vince's aching cock as he continued to fuck him.
He was getting close as well.

Vince whimpered, his fingers tangling into Rody's hair. He was completely losing it, becoming nothing but a mess of pathetic sounds of pleasure.

Rody purred, slamming himself deeper within Vince. "Go ahead baby.. be a good slut and cum." He growled, biting into Vince's shoulder.
Vince moaned loudly, his nails digging into Rody's skin as he came.

Rody followed not long after, filling Vince up as much as he could.

They sat there for a few moments, regaining their breath as they slowly came down from their high.

Rody kissed gently along the bite marks he'd left on Vince's skin, and rubbed gentle circles into his hips.
"Mm.. good boy Vince.." He purred, smiling against his skin. Vince shuddered, burying his face against Rody's chest.

Rody smiled, and unplugged the bath, before filling it up again with clean, warm water.
He pulled Vince close, leaning his back against his chest as he wrapped his arms around him.

It was kind of funny, considering not too long ago Rody was degrading Vince and calling him a pathetic slut, but now he was being all sweet and lovey dovey.

Vince couldn't lie, he did love it. Just like he loved Rody.

Vince sighed softly, and closed his eyes, leaning back against Rody's warm embrace.
This man was going to be the death of him.