Chapter Twenty

Rody woke up, surrounded by warmth and the sound of soft breathing. He was dressed in his shirt and pants again, and the memories of the night's events flashed through his mind in a series of images.

He had sex with Vince.

He couldn't really remember what happened after words, but he did know him and Vince bathed together, got dressed, and went to bed.

His face suddenly became a deep red, and he looked at Vince, asleep next to him. He felt a mixture of fear and confusion wash over him.
He started to panic a little, scared about what Vince would think when he woke up.

Except, Vince was already awake. He was trying to fall back asleep, but just couldn't. He just laid there, his face buried into Rody's neck for comfort.
He remembered everything, and didn't regret a single thing about it. The only thing that worried him, was the talk he was going to have to have with Rody.

He wasn't exactly prepared for this talk, he didn't want to say his feelings out loud, but he knew he had to.

He felt Rody stirring, and opened his eyes, glancing at him. "Rody.." He mumbled out, getting the redheads attention.
Rody blushed heavily, and looked away from Vince, avoiding his gaze heavily. "H-hey- umm.. Vince." Rody stammered out, smiling nervously.

Vince noticed Rody looking away from him, and placed a hand on his cheek, turning his head to face him. Rody immediately paused, his heart pounding against his chest.

"You're thinking about yesterday.. aren't you?" Vince asked, his thumb running over Rody's bottom lip. Making the other man shudder.
"Y-yeah.." Rody admitted, leaning into Vince's warm touch. Oh, how he couldn't get enough of him.

Vince leaned in, his fingers tracing over Rody's jawline. "I apologize then.. for umm- letting all of that happen." He said, eyes fixated on Rody.
He wanted to kiss him again.
"Vince- I- just.. don't." Rody said, placing his hand over top Vince's.

"I really.. I-" Rody groaned, frustrated. He pulled Vince closer to him, burying his face against his neck.

"I really.. liked- what happened. Even if we were.. drink and stuff." Rody mumbled, his voice a bit shaky.

Did Vince regret what they did? Did he not want Rody around anymore because of it? What was he supposed to do now?

Vince wrapped his arms around Rody, nuzzling his face against his hair slightly.

"I did too.." He muttered, gently tracing patterns into Rody's back. "I liked it a lot actually.. I like you a lot, Rody." He added, letting out a shaky breath.
Rody suddenly froze, his grip on Vince tightening.

He could feel his heart pounding against his chest, and he didn't know what to do. He pulled away, his face a deep red as he looked at Vince.

He didn't know what to say, so he just cupped Vince's face and pulled him into a kiss. It didn't last super long, but it was still a sweet and passionate kiss.

"Me too.." Rody managed to breathe out after he broke the kiss, his voice trembling. He started gently kissing Vince's neck, making him shudder.
"You have no clue how much you mean to me Vince.." He muttered, his hands roaming over Vince's body.

"You're probably the only one keeping me sane right now.."

-

-

-

Vince didn't really know how to feel about his and Rody's relationship now, especially since they didn't really talk about what they were to each other. But, their feelings were clear. They just needed to find a label to put on their relationship.