Happy New Year - I'm back!

Happy new year to all readers of The Night that Changed Everything.

Thank you all for your love and support over the past years. I've seen the comments and the messages over the recent years and I'm truly blown away by how engaged you are in this story, something that's so dear to my heart. A story that I started when I was just 15, over 16 years ago, has been read by nearly 2 million of you. Some of you have been reading from 2012, for 5+ years, and some just in the past couple of months. I left the story at quite a cliffhanger due to having to focus on personal commitments, but many of you still remained hopeful of this story being finished and have been checking in over the years.

Coming online after so many years to see your messages honestly brought tears to my eyes and motivated me to rewrite and finish this book.

So, I have good news. I promised to finish this book, and I stick to my promises! I have been working in the background over the past months and have been editing the story, writing new chapters and importantly, have finished the story.

I plan to publish the edited version, which includes new chapters and the long awaited ending. I am SO excited to share it with you because if you love the Wattpad version, I'm confident you will love the edited version even more. I will share details when I can, but watch this space! It won't be long.

Thank you for your continued support and I appreciate you all.

Wishing you a fantastic 2024 filled with love and happiness.

Lots of love,
Chelcia