Chapter Thirty-Seven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi lovelies!

Thank you for being so patient with me and I'm so sorry that you've all had to wait for so long for this chapter! Sixth form is honestly taking over my life and I'm applying to University + I have so much work to do, so I can't fit writing into my schedule at all.

But I've sacrificied some time for all of you to get this! I always read all of your comments and lovely messages and I try to reply to most of them, but sorry if I don't get to reply! I appreciate all of you so much! Also, when I posted chapter 36, there were 723,000 reads and now there are 830,000+ which is crazy! Thank you all for reading and please promote TNTCE to your friends and famiies and on social networking sites because my goal is 1 MILLION reads!

Finally, in my opinion (and I know I've said this a lot) but this isn't one of my best chapters. However, the next couple of chapters, which will be the final chapters, will be amazing! I'm so excited to write them! And Rosie will be making another appearance!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and as usual, please vote and comment! I love you all and have a lovely week.

Chelcia xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla: 37 weeks pregnant

"Okay," Doctor Anne says as finishes typing up my notes onto her computer, before turning to face Damion and I. She smiles, taking off her glasses and resting them in front of her keyboard before continuing, "Well I'm glad to see that you and the baby are both healthy, and Daddy over there doesn't seem too bad," she says, nodding at Damion. He smiles a small smile at her and she then continues, "I'm sure that you're happy to know that the baby's head is now engaged," and I smile as my hand strays down to my belly, and I rub it consciously. "I know it will feel like you can finally breathe properly as you'll more lung capacity back, but you will be feeling a lot more pressure on your pelvis as the baby prepares its position for birth."

"Does that mean he could come early?" I ask.

"This is not an indication that you'll go into labour any sooner or later than your due date, so it is hard to tell," she explains.

With excitement and nervousness coursing through me, I continue to ask Dr. Anne questions, despite having come across most of the answers in all of the pregnancy books that I have read and classes that I've attended.

Dr. Anne continues to answer the rest of my questions and before we finish she asks, "Is there anything else you would like to know?"I immediately feel my cheeks flush to the colour of my red dress, and she raises an eyebrow at me as if she's currently reading my mind. Damion looks at me in expectation but his face is expressionless. Dr. Anne takes hold of her glasses and holds them momentarily, before putting them on. "Well, if there is anything else that comes to mind or you do feel anything unusual or any early signs of la-"

"Is there like a certain time," I pause, clearing my throat, "A certain time that we should stop having sex?" Her eyebrows raise, but she smiles as if she was waiting for that question, "It's just that I don't want it to affect the baby," I quickly add.

I glance at Damion from the corner of my eye, aware that he's looking at me and he's got a lingering smile on his face. He brings his hand to his mouth, trying to cover it as he looks to the floor and I roll my eyes, biting the corner of my lip as I do so, in order to stop myself from laughing. I can never be serious when he's around me!