Chapter Thirty-Six

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to all my lovely readers!

I don't really do chapter dedications but I'm dedicating this chapter to ALL of you that read TNTCE and for many reasons. So much has happened butbefore I start explaining, firstly I'd like to apologise for taking so long to upload, I've been so busy!

Anywhoo, TNTCE had over 700,000 reads! That is incredible! There are currently 723,000+ and I am speechless! I honeslty love you all so much and I can't emphaise how much all of these reads mean to me. Just knowing that people are reading my work, and a majority of you are enjoying it is amazing! So thank you for taking out your time to read and for being so dedicated, even when I take forever to update! I'm really trying to push to 1 million reads before the Christmas holidays, so please help me to promote by getting your friends and family to read and sharing it on social networks!

Secondly, I love reading your comments! The response to chapter 35 was amazing and thank you for all of the votes and your lovely comments! Some of you guys are so funny and so so sweet! And I know a lot of wattpad writers don't reply to comments but I love reading them and replying to them. Hearing people comment on how much they love my writing, or the story, or characters, or anything just motivates me to continue writing!

Thirdly, I've got over 1000 followers! Thank you to everyone that's following me but if you're not! Please do follow me <3

Finally, there are so many new readers and I appreciate all of you that have only started reading! Okay this is the longest author's note everrr, and I know a lot of you have probably stopped reading or skipped all of this together, but I really wanted to say thank you. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and it's not very long, but I just wanted to get it up for you! As usual, please vote and please do comment when you've finished reading!

Chelcia xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla: 32 weeks pregnant

I wake up and I’m too warm, and Damion’s naked body is wrapped around me like a vine. He’s still fast asleep but he holds me close, his arm draped over me and his hand lightly cupping my breast, whilst his legs remain tangled with mine. I feel his chest moving ever so slightly up and down against my back with every intake of air. I close my eyes and exhale, smiling as I remember last night. I’ve got two words for Mr. Damion Lucas, God damn! He took me out of this world. I honestly forgot how good it feels to orgasm, and holy hell it was the best I’ve ever had. I feel so at one with him now, I feel like I know everything about him and every part of him, and I’m sure he feels the same with me. We didn’t just have sex with each other, but he made love. I thought I couldn’t love him anymore, but last night he proved me wrong. Thank God nobody can see me because I can’t stop smiling and I’m sure my cheeks are a shocking red. I faintly raise my head to try and catch a glimpse of the time on the small alarm clock on the bedside table. It’s only twenty past six, whoa, that’s way too early, way too early...

...When I wake, the blazing sun is shining through cracks in the floor length curtains, sending its light through to dance around the airy room. I extend my arms and legs, stretching out in the bed and that’s when I realise that I’m alone. I then smile as I hear the taps running the in the en suite and I immediately want to see Damion. I rise and head towards the bathroom, grabbing a robe on the way to cover my naked body. The door is ajar and I push it open to find Damion preparing to shave, and he’s treating me to the view of his finely sculpted shoulders and naked back, plus the sight of his abdominal muscles through the reflection of the mirror. Only a towel is draped around his waist and his blond hair is unruly and I can’t help but think that just-fucked hair really, really suits him, and so does his stubble. I pout; I don’t want him to shave, it makes him look so attractive and oh-so-tempting. I look at this perfect man in front of me and I can’t help but think that I am one lucky, lucky girl.