Chapter Three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's chapter three, I hope you enjoy it and if you do, please vote!

Chelcia xx

Twitter - @TNTCE Please follow for important updates!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla: 8 weeks pregnant

I silently sit in my car; my head slumped against the window as I deepen in thought. I gaze out of the window and watch the cars swiftly drive past me and into the night. I stare at a fairly young pregnant woman holding her enormous stomach, waddling across the now empty road. She takes a strand of her golden locks and puts it behind her ear as she then places her hand on her aching back whilst she tenderly rubs her stomach, wincing from her precious baby’s kicks.

She catches me staring at her and slightly frowns but I smile warmly at her. She raises her eyebrows at me but then a small smile spreads across her as she shakes her head. She continues to slowly walk across the road and I continue to gaze at her in admiration. I wonder how many months along she is? Maybe eight, that’s a pretty big bump she has there.

My thoughts are interrupted by my cell phone loudly ringing. Domino by Jessie J booms into the car as I rummage for my phone in my oversized handbag, “Hello?”

“Hey sweets, how are you feeling?” Kasha asks.

“Hmm, pretty good actually," I say, continguingly gazing out of the window.

“So did you tell him?” She asks.

“Yeah," I say, relieved that he finally knows. 

“Great and how did he take it?” She asks excitedly.

“Well I think he took it pretty good," I say, "At first he was like shocked and didn’t know what to say, but I think he’s slowly getting his mind around things."

“Aww, I knew everything would be okay!” she squeals, loving the fact that she was right.

I look down at my stomach, “Yeah, well he said he’s going to support me and stuff." 

“Really? And do you believe him?” She questions.

“I’m not sure, but I really want too."

“Well we’ve just got to wait and see, but if he doesn’t stay, I’m here with you babe!”

I chuckle softly, “Of course you are!” I pause, “I kind of agreed to something kind of stupid...”

“Great, what did you do now?” She asks as if she's rolling her eyes.

I pause then quickly mumble, “Well I kind of agreed to move in with him.”

“You agreed to move in with him? What the hell is up with your mind?" She literally shouts.

“Yes I know that it’s kind of stupid, but...” I trail off.

She interupts my sentance, “But you hardly know the guy; he could be a wanted criminal for all you know!”

“I highly doubt that Kash. You always say that sometimes we have to take risks in life, and well, I’m taking one right now.”

“Hmm I guess that’s true. I just want you to be safe and happy of course.”

I subconsciously rub my stomach as I reply, “And I obviously want that too, but I kind of trust him and well as he said, we need each other right now, especially if we want to bring up this baby well."