I needed to explain a couple of things to you, please read (Essential)

To all of my readers,

Firstly, I want to apologise for having not uploaded a chapter in a very long time. I understand that I've ended (not the actual ending) of the story at a very crucial and exciting part and I understand that you all want to know what is going to happen next!

So let me explain a couple of things to you all:

I think you will all be glad to know that I am going to publish The Night That Changed Everything and I am really excited as I have garnered a lot of attention for the book and it will be released as an E-Book sometime this year (hopefully end of first quarter). In the past few months I have been working hard at rewriting the whole story and making it even better for all of you! As some of you know I am also currently preparing for my A-Level exams as well as I am going to University this September (Excited!) ]. I have tweaked the storyline, added some new characters and expanded some of your favourite existing ones as well. I have also added some new chapters that you will all love, added some twists, made some tweaks here and there, and just improved the storyline as a whole. So believe me it is really coming together now and I am very excited about where the story is going and the possibilities of a continuation after this. 

As i have said I have been extremely busy with school and rewriting/polishing up the existing chapters (please remember guys i'm only 17 so be easy and patient with me!).  Unfortunately it is just taking a bit longer due to other commitments that I have to put first. I am really just trying to perfect what we have started here and give you the best product I possibly can as you have really encouraged me to keep writing even when I thought about stopping and i really do from the bottom of my heart appreciate every single person who has taken the time to read even one chapter of my book.

I have read all of your comments and messages and I know how desperately you all want to know what happens next, and I understand that it is frustrating that I've left you all waiting. So, I will be uploading the remaining chapters in the next couple weeks, like I said I am going through a lot of rewriting so it will be very different on the published version (which will be a good shock to everyone so I hope you read it).  All I can hope is that you continue to support me once it is all done and look out for future works I put out as well.

Love Chelcia x