I Love You (s)

The elevator opened, making Taehyung open his eyes, The attorney, with a bag in his hand, left the elevator, going towards their apartment.

He enters the pin of the house lock, The lights and mellow music were the first things he heard and saw when he walked in, Jimin he thinks. But then he halts when he gets a whiff of his favourite scent in the world, the scent that he is dying for and the person it belongs to, He steps forward with thumping heart, he doesn't want to raise his hopes.

Taehyung sucked his breath hardly as he finally entered the living room, he felt like the world stopped as he saw his mate, in front of him, in flesh, looking at him with his wide innocent doe eyes, which are twinkling in happiness. The model is wearing his hoodie, in which his figure is drowning, hands forming sweater paws, looking absolutely cute and stunning, and more importantly, sexy, with slender legs full on display for his hungry eyes,

The Alpha stumbles when Jungkook lunges on him with immense happiness radiating from his body, hugging his mate tightly, and inhaling the cologne, which oddly leaves him so satisfied and sets his heart at peace. Taehyung catches his bun, hugging him tightly to his body and snuggling his face into the neck of the beautiful male in his arms, inhaling his mate's scent. His wolf howls in delight and Rei is feeling alive again.

"I missed you so much" The Alpha carries both of them inside, kissing the neck of his mate, who massages his head, and running his hands through the soft locks of the Alpha, "I missed you too, Alpha" Jungkook hugs Taehyung more, as if that is even possible, and they both hold onto each other tightly, so tightly that if they let go of each other, the other will vanish.

Taehyung sits on the couch with Jungkook on his lap, Both come out of each other's embrace with very little space between them, too afraid to move away from each other. Taehyung is looking at Jungkook with eyes that are holding emotions that are too deep and intense, which Jungkook wants to decipher naked, the emotions that reside in his heart, buried deep down. This period has intensified and cleared their emotions and feelings for each other.

"Taehyungie" Jungkook calls, so sweetly that Taehyung felt like melting like chocolate, the doe eyes that are looking at him with many emotions swirling inside them, with no depth, "My baby bun" Jungkook's eyes twinkle in happiness, hearing the nickname from the Alpha, directly after many days, heart becomes a puddle, If he has a wolf, he is sure that it would be rolling in happiness.

Taehyung clashes their lips, without warning, sucking on the petal lips like his life depends on them, Jungkook kissed back with the same passion, he moans as the True Blood hands roams on his body sensually, making him arch his back, moving further into his mate's lap, closely. Jungkook tilts his head, making the kiss more deep by letting the Alpha into his hot cavern, tongues clashing with each other,

Jungkook removes Taehyung's coat in hurry, pressing himself into Taehyung, The Alpha grunts as their crotches touch because of the movement of the male on his lap, both are hard, painfully, all they want is to have each other.

Taehyung pulls away panting so heavily, Jungkook chases his lips, breathing heavily but the Alpha leans back, "I can't control myself Koo" Taehyung says, gripping tightly on the submissive male on his lap, who is looking so wrecked with swollen glossy lips, teary eyes, and a blush evident on his face, his eyes screaming something that he wants to be sure of.

Jungkook can see hunger, lust and love in Alpha eyes, he is craving them too and in no way in the hell he is going to let this opportunity pass, Taehyung has given him more respect and space than he ever asked for, "Then who asked you too" corner of the lip curving into a smirk, eyes darkening of the True blood's as he lets the words of his beautiful mate sink into his mind, 

The Truebloods Modelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें