Their Little Family

Jungkook is cute, adorable, and immensely cute!! That Rei's uwu machine has broken from time to time. He would have also gotten a nose bleed every time seeing his pregnant husband. Taehyung has to literally block Rei out of his mind!!

Which was one such situation, well a daily situation if we ask Rei who knows his human well and good,

"Taehyungie, Jimin-ssi ate all my cookies but Kookie want cookies Taehyungie, he ate my last cookie" doe are filled with tears, those chubby cheeks and sharp nose turning red, Jungkook is cute!! Why so cute!!! "Taehyungie!!" Jungkook shakes the man infront of him, "yes--" clears his throat, "Jimin" the voice become dangerously dark, no can get away from making his pup cry!

"Tae-Tae" the short Omega laughs nervously, "I will give you two options, go and get my pup his cookies and go get my pup his cookies" "both are same?" "Exactly you have no choice!" The dumbfounded Omega, regretted his decision of coming here for the nth time, he wants to tug his hair, to release his frustration, scream but instead, "fine fine I am going and gonna get the damned cookie!" He mumbles under his breath before getting up to leave.

"Bun, shall we take a stroll in the garden?" Jungkook nods, Taehyung helps him standing up, "wait" the Alpha quickly goes and get a pair of feet wears, "you might catch cold, let me" he bends on his knees and helps Jungkook with slippers to wear, he also had Jungkook wrapped in a fluffy sweater, "let's go"

"Can we sit ? It's so tiring" the 6 month old Jungkook mumbles, with a pout, "I can't walk" "please baby bun, you need this walk, few more steps and after that Alpha will take care of you" the True blood coaxes the bunny, who can only nods, he always listens to Taehyung words when the Alpha coaxes him, he does, he is heavily pregnant and his craves and mood swings double to a normally pregnant Omega's.

"They are kicking again" Jungkook whimpers, leaning against Taehyung, the Alpha is very much sorry for his mate, although he is guilty, the omega is suffering a lot but Jungkook always assured him just like how he makes the omega when he is insecure of his bodily changes, "babies, don't hurt papa" Taehyung helds the swollen belly, standing behind Jungkook, gently rubbing on it, the pain subsides eventually.

After strolling for a few more minutes, the couple goes inside, Jungkook takes rest in their room, with Taehyung cuddling him, without harming their babies, that day Jimin did bring the cookies that Kookie is asking for.

Months passed quickly, and so was Jungkook who was in his 9th month, considering it's twins, and he is a half Omega, the doctor suggested for C-section, and the couple are getting ready for that now, "love, Alpha is always here" "I am scared Taehyungie" "shh baby, nothing's gonna happen to you, my love" Taehyung helds his mates hand tightly, he was asked if he wants to be there in the room when Jungkook gives birth but considering he is a true blood alpha and would most probably get protected, they decided not to.

But for now Taehyung is inside, until the procedure is about to start, "Mr. Kim it's time" with one last kiss on Jungkook's forehead, Taehyung leaves the room, the family is already here, "he is gonna be alright Taehyung" Chanyeol assures his son, the Alpha only nods his head, looking at the door, he was continuously praying the moon goddess to save his three babies.

"Mr. Kim's family?" After an hour of pure torture, they hear being called, Taehyung heart swells seeing the two little bundles in the nurses hands, one in each, with shaky steps he approaches the nurses, "it's two boys Mr. Kim" tears automatically runs down his cheeks, he is a father, "how is my mate?" He asks, "getting stitched up, you can meet him once shifted to the room, do you want to hold the babies?" Taehyung shakily nods.

He coos when he was given the baby boy into his arms, he was looking so peaceful, while sleeping, "Omega" he whispered, looking at the baby in his arms, the sweet scent of the baby is close to his papa, Jungkook, "he is Alpha" he says, looking at the another baby boy in the nurses arms, overwhelmed with happiness of becoming a father, Taehyung smiles brightly, showing his boxy smile. Rei howls in joy.

"Can you please hold him?" As soon as the baby was taken, the Alpha fainted on the spot, "following his father's path" Baekhyun comments with a click of his tongue, he and Mark take each of the babies while the others help Taehyung.

The next time Taehyung opened his eyes, he found himself in a room, he looked around unaware of what was happening, he looks around to find the cribs, his love, and then his parents, "oh you are awake Taehyung" Baekhyun words caught Jungkook attention, who was just resting with closing his eyes, he immediately turns to Taehyung. Stretching his hand, calling him to come.

The parents leave the room silently, "hey Koo, how are you feeling?" "I am fine Taehyungie,but are you fine?" There is a teasing tone in Jungkook's voice, can't believe his Alpha fainted! Although it's adorable and heart warming for me, "yeah yeah I am baby, have you seen our babies" "I did and I fed them too" "now I have to share my fee-- Jungkook without hesitating slaps the Alpha, glaring at him, "so shameless" Jungkook grumbles with a huff.

"I am joking baby" Taehyung chuckles, liking how the pale cheeks now turned red, "they are so cute just like you" "and you, baby Omega has your genes Alpha" Jungkook giggles, imagining an Alpha like Taehyung, that would be so fun, he laughs loudly seeing the horrified expression of Taehyung, "you-you are joking right?" Taehyung asks, horrified "no no I am not"

Taehyung looks at the cribs, where the babies are, his heart instantly melts, his family, his little family, made out of love by them, their little family "it doesn't matter!" Taehyung shrugs.
______________________________________

Hey buns,

Hope you enjoyed the chapter,

Do comment and vote 💜